shape
carat
color
clarity

Please HELP find mystery diamond necklace!

baba

Rough_Rock
First off, thanks for your help.

I am looking for a specific type of diamond necklace or pendant that I saw at either at Bloomingdales or Nordstrom about 15 to 20 years ago. Visually it was stunning because It was basically a round diamond balancing on its edge in the middle of a gold or silver bar...then the bar was attached to a gold chain that completed the necklace.

I wish I had more details, but that's all I know. I tried searching "floating" or "balancing" diamond necklace, but I have found nothing.

I am desperate because my wife never really gets excited about jewelry, but back when we were newlyweds she fell in love with that particular necklace. I promised her when we "made it" I would buy it for her. That was before a mortgage, four kids, two cars and life came along.

Well I she has forgotten all about it, but I haven't. I have the means to buy any diamond necklace I want, but I want to buy the one that she loved so long ago when we were young and newly in love. Does anyone know of this necklace or how I could find it?

Thank you so much!!!

loriinnes

Rough_Rock
Hi there...I know exactly what your speaking of...don't know where to exactly find this but there is this person that i've had make a few things for me...they are really reasonable & if you want, contact them. You just have to go the the website "etsy", once your in the site, type in the name, no spaces, itsalittlething, it will come up then just ask a question & see if they can make it for you...good luck...L

doubledouble

Shiny_Rock
I'm having a little trouble visualizing. Was the "bar" horizontal or vertical? Maybe you could draw a picture and post it? :)

Even if the exact necklace is no longer available I'm sure you could get something just like it made by working with a custom vendor.

What I'm picturing is basically this- is this close? far off?

barnecklace.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results