shape
carat
color
clarity

PLEASE HELP EVALUATE 2.2CT DIAMOND

ringshopper73

Rough_Rock
Dear Friends: Can someone please help me evaluate these hearts, arrows, and aset images that I have attached? Also, I've included the specs of the diamond below. Any insight would be appreciated.

SIZE: 2.2CT
DEPTH: 61.4%
PAVILION DEPTH: 43.5%
TABLE: 58.0%
GIRDLE: MEDIUM TO SLIGHTLY THICK
CROWN HEIGHT: 14.0%
CROWN ANGLE: 33.5°
PAVILION ANGLE: 41.0°
CUT QUALITY: EXCELLENT
CLARITY: VS2
COLOR: H
FLUORESCENCE: NONE
POLISH: EXCELLENT
SYMMETRY: EXCELLENT

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like a nice diamond. You can see on the hearts image that one of the hearts is a lot smaller than the others. That may be the green area you see on the front view ASET image.

I would say that the price is a big factor on whether I would buy this stone or not. If the price is really good and I didn't care about near perfect cut, then I might buy it. Any magnified photos of the diamond itself?

ringshopper73

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much for your message. The price is approximately $21k and I've attached a photo of the diamond itself. Do you think this is a reasonable price given the specs, images, etc.? If not, would you please be able to recommend a better diamond with a similar size and price point for me? Thank you again for your assistance.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ringshopper73

Rough_Rock
Beautiful diamond. Would you recommend the diamond that you linked me to over the one whose specs I provided? If so, can you please explain why as the diamond whose specs I provided above also has no florescence but is a VS2 and H color. Any insight would be much appreciated as I am looking to make this purchase very soon. Thank you again.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My apologies - I thought the diamond you linked did have fluorescence. I think I was confused with another stone!

The stone you posted will likely be a very bright stone. The stone I posted will be more balanced in terms of brightness/fire. It is a very well cut stone and if you click on the arrow underneath the stone you will see it in motion for yourself. It is a color grade lower and only you can determine how color sensitive you are.

I know that Whiteflash has a good return policy; I hope the stone that you are considering does as well. Then you can see a stone in person to decide for yourself if it is a good match for what you are looking for. You can also use the search toolbar at the top of the page to search for other stones in a size, color or clarity range.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results