shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help.. Diamond ear studs dilemma...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, just got back from Palm Springs and am browsing through the forums -- saw the update on your new earrings and have to say how pretty they are! Very white and sparkly! A pair of real winners! Good luck with the new baby, what an exciting month for you!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2005 8:25:23 PM
Author: Fadedsenses

Anyways i recieved a pleasant surprise from WF, an email from John.
1.gif

He saw my post mentioning that the staff whom have answered my phonecall wasn''t that friendly and he extended his help and explainations, he is wonderful to work with i could see, If i theres a chance i would look for John from WF to see what he can help me with. Now i know why everybody is crazy over WF.. i could see their reason!!

He bothered to email me even though i have already purchsed my studs from Spencers!!
Thank you John for the emails and i am really amazed by the way you handled the whole situation..
6.gif

I am sure there will be a chance that you will be able to help me in future..
1.gif
FadedSenses, I just saw this as I was looking at your beautiful earrings. I appreciate the thoughtful mention in your thread. Best wishes with your pregnancy - I know you are having a great time enjoying your new bling under all of the holiday lights!

1.gif

Fadedsenses

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/24/2005 12:56:37 AM
Author: portoar
Hi, just got back from Palm Springs and am browsing through the forums -- saw the update on your new earrings and have to say how pretty they are! Very white and sparkly! A pair of real winners! Good luck with the new baby, what an exciting month for you!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Hi Portoar..

I hope you have enjoyed your holidays!! Its no wonder i haven''t heard from you much.. Thanks for the compliments, shopping onlineis definitely the way to go!!
36.gif

And thank you once again for the well wishes for my coming bb Gal, i really hope to see her soon!! Am still waiting...
30.gif

Fadedsenses

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/24/2005 1:28:19 AM
Author: JohnQuixote

FadedSenses, I just saw this as I was looking at your beautiful earrings. I appreciate the thoughtful mention in your thread. Best wishes with your pregnancy - I know you are having a great time enjoying your new bling under all of the holiday lights!

1.gif

Hey Thanks John!!!

Merry Christmas!!! May your Christmas be filled with plenty wonderful returns!!!

You are definitely the most gracious person i have came across, in a consumers point of view!! And yes i am enjoying the sparkles!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results