shape
carat
color
clarity

Please DUST me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ellie424

Shiny_Rock

Hi everyone!

My boyfriend and I will be leaving for vacation in 3 nights!! We are going on a cruise to the Caribbean.

10.gif
I know that my boyfriend already spoke with my dad for his blessing and I am hoping that I will come back from the vacation engaged!! We had already picked out a diamond in May (and it was sent to Mark Morrell to be set) so I really think that the proposal is going to happen on this trip! Vacation dust would be very much appreciated!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

I also have a question. When my boyfriend and I return from vacation, my dad isn''t going to be home because he will be on a fishing trip. He will return about a week after we return from vacation. I am unsure how my boyfriend and I should tell my parents I''m engaged. When my sister got engaged, she told my parents in person at the same time. But for me, should I go home and tell my mom and then call my dad and tell him (after telling my mom)? Or should I call my dad first before I go home and then tell my mom in person? Or should I call them both once the cruise is over (before going home) and do 3-way calling?? I really don''t know what to do because I want to tell my mom in person, (I would like to tell my dad in person too but can''t since he will be away), but I don''t want one parent to feel bad that I told them first. What should I do???

33.gif

Dust me please!!

5.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
*dust* for you!!!

I''d go ahead and tell your mom in person and call your dad while you''re there so you can tell them both at the same time -- he already knows it''s coming, and I don''t think he''ll feel offended that you didn''t tell him in person. The way I see it, the phone call while he''s away on his trip = "I couldn''t wait for you to get back to tell you the good news"

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/22/2009 10:06:16 AM
Author: misskitty
*dust* for you!!!

I''d go ahead and tell your mom in person and call your dad while you''re there so you can tell them both at the same time -- he already knows it''s coming, and I don''t think he''ll feel offended that you didn''t tell him in person. The way I see it, the phone call while he''s away on his trip = ''I couldn''t wait for you to get back to tell you the good news''
Ditto. Dust! Even though it doesn''t sound like you will need it!
1.gif

36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Dust!!!!! I hope you come back engaged.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
dust dust dust!!!

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
*dust!!!* also, take pictures!!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Dust to you my dear!!

I don''t see why you can''t tell your mom in person and your dad via phone. I agree with the other ladies. Since he knows already, I don''t think he''d mind a phone call. Good luck!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
~*~*~*~*~*~*DUST*~*~*~*~*~*~

O and have a great vacation!

ellie424

Shiny_Rock
Thank you soooo much for all of the dust you sent me and for your advice regarding telling my parents. I am definitely going to do what you suggested. My boyfriend (fiance soon!
5.gif
) and I will go to see my mom in person the day we return from vacation, and while we are there we will call my dad. Thanks again and I will definitely take pictures!!!
9.gif
I just need to get through the next couple of days of work before the vacation...I don''t know how I''m going to make it...the suspense is killing me!!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
****sending dust****

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Yay dust for you!!

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
DUST!!!!! I bet you are filled with butterflies about now!!! I Know how you feel I go away too in 3 days!! Don''t worry about telling your dad in person, go tell your mom and then call him right away, he will be super happy for you no matter what!!
9.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Dust bucket heading your way!!!! ~~~~~~DUST~~~~~~

Which islands are you hitting on the cruise?!? Your avatar looks like St. Lucia. I''m so jealous! Which MWM setting did you choose? Ahhh! I''m freakin'' excited for you! A Caribbean cruise and Mark Morrell? Does life get any sweeter?

Oh, and I agree with the ladies. Tell Mom in person and call Dad while you''re there. Woohoo!

(and ditto to showing pics when you get back!!!)

ellie424

Shiny_Rock
Bjedifish -- That''s awesome that we''re going away on the same day!! Where are you going? I hope that you have a great trip!! By the way...I think I am filled with an entire butterfly farm right now!!! haha.

Travel Goddess -- The picture in my avatar is of Jalousie Beach in St. Lucia. My boyfriend and I visited that beach on the last cruise we went on in January 08. It is absolutely beautiful there and was my favorite island on that cruise. This cruise leaves from NJ (which is great because I''m from NY which means no plane ride!!
9.gif
) and it goes to Bermuda, St. Thomas, St. Martin, and Puerto Rico. The whole trip is 9 nights and we have a balcony room. Just thinking about it makes me so excited! I can''t wait!! Also, the Mark Morrell setting that I chose is his Petite Torchiere setting (with the small diamonds in the crown).

Thank you everyone for all of the dust that you have sent!!
9.gif

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/22/2009 10:31:51 PM
Author: ellie424
Bjedifish -- That''s awesome that we''re going away on the same day!! Where are you going? I hope that you have a great trip!! By the way...I think I am filled with an entire butterfly farm right now!!! haha.

Travel Goddess -- The picture in my avatar is of Jalousie Beach in St. Lucia. My boyfriend and I visited that beach on the last cruise we went on in January 08. It is absolutely beautiful there and was my favorite island on that cruise. This cruise leaves from NJ (which is great because I''m from NY which means no plane ride!!
9.gif
) and it goes to Bermuda, St. Thomas, St. Martin, and Puerto Rico. The whole trip is 9 nights and we have a balcony room. Just thinking about it makes me so excited! I can''t wait!! Also, the Mark Morrell setting that I chose is his Petite Torchiere setting (with the small diamonds in the crown).

9.gif

We are going to Disney!!!! My Favorite place in the whole wide world!! Lol to whole butterfly farm!! I know the feeling! I hope you have a fantastic trip!! I just know you will come back with the ring!! Major dust again!!
9.gif

ellie424

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/22/2009 10:45:15 PM
Author: Bjedifish

9.gif

9.gif

We are going to Disney!!!! My Favorite place in the whole wide world!! Lol to whole butterfly farm!! I know the feeling! I hope you have a fantastic trip!! I just know you will come back with the ring!! Major dust again!!
9.gif
Thanks again!
9.gif
That''s awesome that you''re going to Disney!! I love it there too! Have a wonderful trip!! Have you started packing yet?? I''ve been busy tonight trying to get all my clothes together but I probably won''t finish packing until Wednesday night.
2.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
By the sounds of it, you''ll be a FI very, very soon! But I''ll dust you anyway ****dust****
5.gif

Have fun!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dust, and how exciting! ahhh how would it be to get engaged again and do it all over... I love reading everyones stories.

ellie424

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much Bia and D&T!!
21.gif

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/22/2009 11:21:49 PM
Date: 6/22/2009 10:45:15 PM

9.gif

9.gif

9.gif

Thanks again!
9.gif
That''s awesome that you''re going to Disney!! I love it there too! Have a wonderful trip!! Have you started packing yet?? I''ve been busy tonight trying to get all my clothes together but I probably won''t finish packing until Wednesday night.
2.gif

I know what you mean! I''ve been trying to pick out the perfect engagement outfit...just in case!!
9.gif

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hey Elle...You leave tomorrow!!! me too!!! Good luck and last minuet packing DUST!!!

Laura
9.gif

ellie424

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 6:08:17 PM
Hey Elle...You leave tomorrow!!! me too!!! Good luck and last minuet packing DUST!!!

Laura
9.gif
Thanks so much Bjedifish!!
9.gif
Have a great time on your vacation!!!
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results