shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Describe an Old Mine cut and an Old European cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

… an Old Mine cut and an Old European cut to me please, as descriptively as you can, based on what you have seen and experienced, including stats if you’ve got ‘em.

I haven’t seen either up close and personal, but I am SO attracted to the look of the facets and the way these are cut, vs new cuts. I’m very impatient, I’ve been waiting for this ring for 15 years, but it is incredibly hard for me to get away from my 3 children while they’re out of school and my husband is getting his masters. I know I will not understand them fully until I can SEE them, but I would like to carry with me on that first visit, as much insight and reflection (ha!) as I can.

I can’t BEGIN to tell you how thankful I am to have found this website. Diagem and David? PLEASE respond! Johnathan? Todd, Tim? John? Bob? Mark? Everyone else? I want to hear what YOU have to say... Explain to me your experience:

Old Mine and Old European

Describe please, the fire, brilliance, and scintillation of these two stones.

Are they larger patches of light that wander through your vision, vs the distracting “look at me” specks of more modern cuts?

Describe the light return.

What does the color look like as it catches your eye? Is it a fleeting color that meets you and passes on its way? Or is it something you can invite to stay a while, enjoying the colors of the rainbow in a single prism of light?

Do you see white? Red? Blue? … Green, Yellow, Orange, or Purple?

Describe it in beamed light.
Describe it in sunlight.
Describe it in diffused light.
Describe it in low light.
Describe it in candlelight.

I know these stones cannot be judged by light tools that are geared toward RB, and to a limited extent fancies. At least not in the same ways. I suspect they would still be useful tools… you just have to consider that light lost in other directions than STRAIGHT UP, do have to be considered in light performance. People are not always looking at stones from the top. Since these are not cuts that you can purchase sight unseen, please tell me what you have seen. Use pictures, use statistics, use light images, use poetry, use subjective description – whatever you got. Let’s use this as an excuse to document this.

I know the selection I will see of these old cuts will be VASTLY different than if I were choosing an IRB. Vastly lesser in quantity as well. So please, if you will… share with me to the best of your ability, what YOU see when you look at these two specific older cuts: Old Mine and Old European.

Also – got any pictures with STATS that go with them? I’d love to learn more about them… cushions are giving me a headache with the lack of consistency and information out there. They’re the perfect breeding ground for innovation, but really they all started as OMC and OEC.

So, take me to the birthplace of the Diamond.

Tell me the story of the most beautiful stones of this era and how they performed. What was it about them that made us want to make them “better”?

What is the current status of these cuts?

Where do you get the best ones?

And for historical note – what diamond was the first “cushion” cut?

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
My BF has purchased an OEC for my engagement ring. I looked all over to see what kind of stone I wanted. It only took one look at a well-cut OEC for me to decide that was the cut for me. I love a round RB stone, but for me they were just too normal for my engagement ring...I really wanted to feel that my ring was different. My jeweler brought in several OECs, transitional cuts, and OMCs. Here was my impression of them:

The transitional: Very nice, but didn''t quite grab me. I felt that it wasn''t as bright and sparkly as a modern RB, but didn''t have the charm of an OEC or OMC. The facets still looked small to me, more like a RB, but overall, it had a darker look than a modern stone.

The OMC: Stunning! It had an open culet and wonderfully organized, yet disorganized, look to the facets. I would have been interested if I didn''t want a round stone. The OMCs I saw were shaped like a cushion, but the facet arrangement more closely echoed that of an OEC than those of a cushion. The OMC sent off a lot of colored light and drew my eye in to the center to fully appreciate the facet arrangement in a way that a modern RB never does for me.

The OEC: Perfect! Looking into an OEC, for me, was like staring at a perfect snowflake. The larger chunkier facets allowed me to really appreciate the art of cutting a diamond. I really loved that I could enjoy each facet individually, yet be stunned by the pattern as a whole. I am a huge fan of an open culet, for me it was like giving a center to the stone from which the pattern radiated. THe thing that locked the deal for me was the amount of colored light that an OEC throws off. I LOVE FIRE! The OEC gave off larger flashes of color than any RB I''ve ever seen. There aren''t as many tiny glints of light as you see in a RB. The other reason I love an OEC (and the same reason I really appreciate a beautiful asscher) is that I can take it into bad lighting, like fluorescent lighting, where not even an RB is sparkly, and still love it because I get to stare down into the pattern and appreciate the faceting. It was kind of a win-win: big flashes of light in good lighting and a beautiful pattern in bad lighting.

I haven''t seen any of your old posts, but can I ask what you''re looking for an OEC or OMC for?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I used to own an OEC. here is a pic from the appraisal that Richard Sherwood did for me. I'll check, i might have some other upclose shots too. this is a
1.2 G SI2, was an SI1, but the chips downgraded it..
6.51 x 6.73 x 4.42
depth: 66.8
table: 51.5
crown: 37
pavilion: 43.1
girdle: ex.thin-med..
polish and sym both fair..
culet-large
cut class 3B...

E-clarity%20photo%20report1.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s another that might be helpful??

E-optical analysisoec12.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2006 2:31:12 PM
Author: mrssalvo
here''s another that might be helpful??
Thank you mrssalvo :)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2006 2:27:40 PM
I used to own an OEC. here is a pic from the appraisal that Richard Sherwood did for me. I''ll check, i might have some other upclose shots too. this is a
1.2 G SI2, was an SI1, but the chips downgraded it..
6.51 x 6.73 x 4.42
depth: 66.8
table: 51.5
crown: 37
pavilion: 43.1
girdle: ex.thin-med..
polish and sym both fair..
culet-large
cut class 3B...

E-clarity%20photo%20report1.jpg
Thank you :) How would you describe the way it looked?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2006 1:54:30 PM
Author: FacetFire
My BF has purchased an OEC for my engagement ring. I looked all over to see what kind of stone I wanted. It only took one look at a well-cut OEC for me to decide that was the cut for me. I love a round RB stone, but for me they were just too normal for my engagement ring...I really wanted to feel that my ring was different. My jeweler brought in several OECs, transitional cuts, and OMCs. Here was my impression of them:

The transitional: Very nice, but didn''t quite grab me. I felt that it wasn''t as bright and sparkly as a modern RB, but didn''t have the charm of an OEC or OMC. The facets still looked small to me, more like a RB, but overall, it had a darker look than a modern stone.

The OMC: Stunning! It had an open culet and wonderfully organized, yet disorganized, look to the facets. I would have been interested if I didn''t want a round stone. The OMCs I saw were shaped like a cushion, but the facet arrangement more closely echoed that of an OEC than those of a cushion. The OMC sent off a lot of colored light and drew my eye in to the center to fully appreciate the facet arrangement in a way that a modern RB never does for me.

The OEC: Perfect! Looking into an OEC, for me, was like staring at a perfect snowflake. The larger chunkier facets allowed me to really appreciate the art of cutting a diamond. I really loved that I could enjoy each facet individually, yet be stunned by the pattern as a whole. I am a huge fan of an open culet, for me it was like giving a center to the stone from which the pattern radiated. THe thing that locked the deal for me was the amount of colored light that an OEC throws off. I LOVE FIRE! The OEC gave off larger flashes of color than any RB I''ve ever seen. There aren''t as many tiny glints of light as you see in a RB. The other reason I love an OEC (and the same reason I really appreciate a beautiful asscher) is that I can take it into bad lighting, like fluorescent lighting, where not even an RB is sparkly, and still love it because I get to stare down into the pattern and appreciate the faceting. It was kind of a win-win: big flashes of light in good lighting and a beautiful pattern in bad lighting.

I haven''t seen any of your old posts, but can I ask what you''re looking for an OEC or OMC for?
Thank you for taking the time to answer this - your insight was very helpful to me!

I''m probably looking for an OMC because I prefer the ''shoulders'' and the possibility of having a slightly longer stone, but these are compared a lot as far as how they perform so I thought I''d find out about both - I haven''t ruled out either. I want it for what I call the one ring to rule them all LOL I told my husband when we got engaged that he couldn''t afford what I wanted so we could wait... I''ve been waiting for 15 years!! During that time I thought I wanted an oval (love the oval - don''t like the cut) and thought I wanted a cushion, but there is just too much chaos in cushion-land for me I think. No consistency and very difficult to communicate about them because of that. I want something that throws larger chunks of fire, even if it doesn''t do it so CONSTANTLY like a rb. If you''re interested, here''s my thread that goes into it the most :) https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/fancy-gurus-please.47678/ It starts off talking about cushions, but the last two or three pages it shifts to the older cuts. I know what I want in my head, but I''ve been trying to figure out what it is called! Your reply here was VERY helpful! I hope some more people chime in with their descriptions :)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe - I noticed the moderator changed the name of this thread and I just want to throw out a THANK YOU because after I''d hit send, I realized I should have included more info! So... thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love OEC''s. There is something very romantic about the way they look to me. My stone had a ton of fire and looked incredible in candlelight or chuch lights. It didn''t have the brillance that a modern round has or that at least my eyes see. I think they look best in antique settings or antique repro''s. the pave and/or filigree really makes them look special. i had mine reset in a plat. solitaire shortly after I got it and it never had the same feel or beauty as it did when it was in it''s original antique mounting. i finally had it reset into a pave mounting. Here''s a picture of the custom setting I had made for it but I no longer own it.

OEC thread

questcustomset1.jpg

questcustomset2.jpg

questfireshot2.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2006 9:00:11 PM
I love OEC''s. There is something very romantic about the way they look to me. My stone had a ton of fire and looked incredible in candlelight or chuch lights. It didn''t have the brillance that a modern round has or that at least my eyes see. I think they look best in antique settings or antique repro''s. the pave and/or filigree really makes them look special. i had mine reset in a plat. solitaire shortly after I got it and it never had the same feel or beauty as it did when it was in it''s original antique mounting. i finally had it reset into a pave mounting. Here''s a picture of the custom setting I had made for it but I no longer own it.

OEC thread

questcustomset1.jpg

questcustomset2.jpg

questfireshot2.jpg
I saw your thread when I was doing ps searches on OMC and it''s just a fantastic OEC. I agree that the OECs look better in those old fashioned settings and that''s what I wanted (edwardian perhaps) but if I get the right new OMC cut, it could be funky enough to go with a funky setting LOL

What made you give up such a beautiful ring????

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I had the appraisal done, the chips were discovered. I had purchased and insured the stone as a VS2 and it was downgraded to an SI2 giving me a loss of value claim. I met with the ins. company and they said they would credit me the loss of value $ or try to replace the stone. I said to go ahead and try and they couldn''t find anything with such a high color on an OEC. most over 1 carat have been recut. Anyway, the insurance offered to cash me out. I had been wanting a larger stone for a while so hubby and I decided to take the cash and use it toward my upgrade. I was sad to see it go but my desire for a larger stone won out
40.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2006 10:08:13 PM
When I had the appraisal done, the chips were discovered. I had purchased and insured the stone as a VS2 and it was downgraded to an SI2 giving me a loss of value claim. I met with the ins. company and they said they would credit me the loss of value $ or try to replace the stone. I said to go ahead and try and they couldn''t find anything with such a high color on an OEC. most over 1 carat have been recut. Anyway, the insurance offered to cash me out. I had been wanting a larger stone for a while so hubby and I decided to take the cash and use it toward my upgrade. I was sad to see it go but my desire for a larger stone won out
40.gif
Yeah... I saw the thread with the closeups of the nicks and stuff... I think you were considering getting it repolished, but there were conflicting ideas between david and diagem about whether you should do that... how sad
7.gif
That setting you chose for it was perfect for that stone. Really a beautiful package. What did you upgrade to?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
MrsSalvo?

Do you think these copied from above describe these older cuts?

Are they larger patches of light that wander through your vision, vs the distracting “look at me” specks of more modern cuts?

What does the color look like as it catches your eye? Is it a fleeting color that meets you and passes on its way? Or is it something you can invite to stay a while, enjoying the colors of the rainbow in a single prism of light?

And how did your stone perform in sunlight?

widget

Ideal_Rock
Cehra...

I''ve been following your threads with interest. You''re a very unusual girl around these parts!
2.gif
Some people are Techni-Cut-Nuts others are Old-Cut Romantics....rarely do you see both trapped inside the same body! LOL

Since I''m an OCR I can''t give you a technical description of my OMC stones (in some earrings posted somewhere around here). But I love their big bright chunky facets, and imperfect lopsided cushion shape.

In Palo Alto Friday, swingirl (or was it Wallermama?) looked at them and said: "Disco balls".

Great descripiton, don''tcha think?
1.gif

widget

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2006 10:24:17 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
MrsSalvo?

ok, I noticed larger patches of light kinda of like going to a concert and roaming lights going across the stage, if that makes sense. the color was fire so I saw the yellows, oranges, reds even the purples at times in the right light, definitely rainbow and it really performed best in low lighting envirnments. It did not perform well in direct sunlight but did reflect nice prisms if the sun hit it just right while driving in the car
41.gif

my upgrade: i recently purchased a 1.5 G S11 AGS000 round and am still trying to decide how I want to set it..

ETA: just saw widget's post..disco balls...EXACTLY
36.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2006 10:52:54 PM
Author: widget
Cehra...

I''ve been following your threads with interest. You''re a very unusual girl around these parts!
2.gif
Some people are Techni-Cut-Nuts others are Old-Cut Romantics....rarely do you see both trapped inside the same body! LOL

Since I''m an OCR I can''t give you a technical description of my OMC stones (in some earrings posted somewhere around here). But I love their big bright chunky facets, and imperfect lopsided cushion shape.

In Palo Alto Friday, swingirl (or was it Wallermama?) looked at them and said: ''Disco balls''.

Great descripiton, don''tcha think?
1.gif

widget
Yes! awesome description! I think I fall more under the OCR title, really... but with my physics interest I want one that performs!! I want a new cut, a smart cut, in that old style. I don''t want one that was done 100 years ago to maximize the size, but I''m not afraid of a deep stone either, as long as it is smart. And really, I don''t just want a technical description, I want adjectives LOL Disco ball fits that perfectly!! Hey - when you look at your stone do you get to move it so you can see the whole spectrum in one facet of light? That''s what I want. I don''t want the colors to come and go before I can enjoy them. I want them to linger on my eye! Am I pointing in the right direction at least???

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2006 10:57:01 PM

Date: 7/16/2006 10:24:17 PM

MrsSalvo?

ok, I noticed larger patches of light kinda of like going to a concert and roaming lights going across the stage, if that makes sense. the color was fire so I saw the yellows, oranges, reds even the purples at times in the right light, definitely rainbow and it really performed best in low lighting envirnments. It did not perform well in direct sunlight but did reflect nice prisms if the sun hit it just right while driving in the car
41.gif

my upgrade: i recently purchased a 1.5 G S11 AGS000 round and am still trying to decide how I want to set it..

ETA: just saw widget''s post..disco balls...EXACTLY
36.gif
::squeal:: were any of you ever able to shine a rainbow on the table or some other surface? Just for kicks? Did the stones you saw widget look like that diagem stone? I wonder how a girl would pursue one of those... btw you have the cutest doggie :)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2006 10:57:01 PM

Well... if my journey down the rabbit hole leads to a dead end, I very well may end up with a stone very much like yours! Congrats!!

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn't trade my OEC for any other diamond in the whole world! I love wiggling my finger in the sun when I'm a passenger in the car. All these little rainbows dance around the interior of the car. I try not to do it when I'm driving after I almost drove into a parked car.
31.gif

But my very favorite thing about my ring is how great it looks in low light. I'm sitting in my living room in the dim sort of light that your mother always told you would ruin your eyes, in fact the brightest thing here is my laptop screen, yet my diamond is still bright with flashes of light. It almost glows in the dark. I spend a lot of my time in bright diffuse light (I don't even turn on my lights in my office during the day), and I think that's the best light for my precious OEC. I don't have the exact specs but here are a couple of pics:

closerring.jpg

8265d.jpg

blurryring.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2006 1:30:50 AM
Author: IndieJones
I wouldn''t trade my OEC for any other diamond in the whole world! I love wiggling my finger in the sun when I''m a passenger in the car. All these little rainbows dance around the interior of the car. I try not to do it when I''m driving after I almost drove into a parked car.
31.gif

But my very favorite thing about my ring is how great it looks in low light. I''m sitting in my living room in the dim sort of light that your mother always told you would ruin your eyes, in fact the brightest thing here is my laptop screen, yet my diamond is still bright with flashes of light. It almost glows in the dark. I spend a lot of my time in bright diffuse light (I don''t even turn on my lights in my office during the day), and I think that''s the best light for my precious OEC. I don''t have the exact specs but here are a couple of pics:

closerring.jpg

8265d.jpg

blurryring.jpg
I want rainbows that dance around!!!!!! How "little" are they? I''m so excited! You guys sharing your experiences with me is just priceless :) Thank you! Oh... and keep it coming! Don''t stop talking about your stones!!! :D :D

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow! the side diamonds look very firey too! That''s a pretty cut in the center there :)

Vix

Shiny_Rock
Cehra, I knew this thread would pick up! Glad you found those older ones, too.

It's too bad you haven't seen any older cuts in person (yet!). Like you, I tried to learn a few things online via PS info and photos before going to a jeweler--and while it's so helpful to do that, I really think an older cut's appeal relies more on art (the stone) than science (specs) while newer cuts flip that around. But then I'm biased.

Now, my ring is very modest and imperfect compared to many of the old beauties I drool over on PS; it's a .40 carat European Cut* that we got in a mixed Nouveau/Deco setting for ~ $700. So while it's not investment jewelry, and certainly not a symbol of our perfect union** given a chip in its table--seen as a dark spot at rare angles, but annoyingly captured in the pic below around the 8:00 position, ha--I'm quite enamoured of its many fine traits. Like the gorgeous examples upthread, my stone has quite a lot of fire to it.

I'll be interested to see how you reconcile your two natures as you move towards your goal!

58734964.jpg

* My understanding is that the European cut is younger than the OEC and older than the transitional--a very 20s/30s cut.

** Actually, as symbols go I'm hoping the stone *does* embody our relationship--aging gracefully despite some wear and tear!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2006 2:17:50 AM
Author: Vix
Cehra, I knew this thread would pick up! Glad you found those older ones, too.

Yay me! Yay us! :D

It''s too bad you haven''t seen any older cuts in person (yet!). Like you, I tried to learn a few things online via PS info and photos before going to a jeweler--and while it''s so helpful to do that, I really think an older cut''s appeal relies more on art (the stone) than science (specs) while newer cuts flip that around. But then I''m biased.

My thought on this is just that whenever something doesn''t SEEM to make sense we say there''s no explanation. Before all of this technology took over, I''m sure diamond cutters and diamond sellers thought the same thing about rounds. Rounds are the most popular, so it makes sense that their attention is focused there. But like anything else, physics plays a role in ALL shapes of stone. And until someone takes the time to do the same sorts of experiments on other cuts, they really will, as you said, rely more on art than science. But it doesn''t have to be that way...

Now, my ring is very modest and imperfect compared to many of the old beauties I drool over on PS; it''s a .40 carat European Cut* that we got in a mixed Nouveau/Deco setting for $700. So while it''s not investment jewelry, and certainly not a symbol of our perfect union** given a chip in its table--seen as a dark spot at rare angles, but annoyingly captured in the pic below around the 8:00 position, ha--I''m quite enamoured of its many fine traits. Like the gorgeous examples upthread, my stone has quite a lot of fire to it.

Fire is what I want and it looks like your stone is on fire in the pic below! Glowing embers!! Fantastic!!!!! I never would have noticed the chip had you not pointed it out... just looks like contrast :) It looks like you took that pic on a perfect blue sky day next to sunflowers!! You guys are getting me so excited! And yeah, I know I need to see them... I need to escape my children ASAP! When is september again??

I''ll be interested to see how you reconcile your two natures as you move towards your goal!

You and me both LOL! I''m leaning toward the disco ball in a setting with a prism chamber underneath for any leaked light... hehehe... it''s gonna be weird and fantastic LOL!!

58734964.jpg

* My understanding is that the European cut is younger than the OEC and older than the transitional--a very 20s/30s cut.

** Actually, as symbols go I''m hoping the stone *does* embody our relationship--aging gracefully despite some wear and tear!

Vix

Shiny_Rock
Me again. Just read your other thread and saw you're in Oregon.

You gotta get a hold of the man who sold me my ring, Sol Varon. Apparently he's basically *the* guy in Portland for antique cuts at reasonable prices...he started seventeen years ago when people were practically paying him to take the stones and now? Well! Let's just say he supplies Gilt--the hipster/tony NW 23rd antique ring store--with some of his babies while those in the know cram into his no-frills storefront downtown.

I was referred to him by two other estate jewlers, brought in printouts from Fay Cullen et al and he was totally open to looking at those and talking through each ring's attributes. I almost advise calling vs. emailing because he's such a font of info and not at all "sales-y." But hopefully you're in the PDX metro area--or not too far--and can go visit. God, but he had some amazing platinum OECs when I was there last December....

He's at 503.274.7170 or give him a holler at solsplace319 at hotmail.com

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2006 3:32:06 AM
Author: Vix
Me again. Just read your other thread and saw you''re in Oregon.

You gotta get a hold of the man who sold me my ring, Sol Varon. Apparently he''s basically *the* guy in Portland for antique cuts at reasonable prices...he started seventeen years ago when people were practically paying him to take the stones and now? Well! Let''s just say he supplies Gilt--the hipster/tony NW 23rd antique ring store--with some of his babies while those in the know cram into his no-frills storefront downtown.

I was referred to him by two other estate jewlers, brought in printouts from Fay Cullen et al and he was totally open to looking at those and talking through each ring''s attributes. I almost advise calling vs. emailing because he''s such a font of info and not at all ''sales-y.'' But hopefully you''re in the PDX metro area--or not too far--and can go visit. God, but he had some amazing platinum OECs when I was there last December....

He''s at 503.274.7170 or give him a holler at solsplace319 at hotmail.com
::perk:: !!!
I am in a suburb of portland so I''ll call him tomorrow and find out his hours and see if I can stop by... hehehe :D Who is Gilt - the hipster - tony? I''ve recorded all of the info down :) THANKS!!!

Vix

Shiny_Rock
Exxxcellent! [He''s open Saturday, so may be closed Monday--hang in there if so, ha.]

Here''s some info on Gilt, though I snorted at the "$200 to $2K" description after I visited...not much in the lower range and quite a bit past $2K! Sol is one of their suppliers; they''re in this cool little house in a high-end ''hood, while he''s in a tiny storefront downtown with a 4 x 6 area for customers that barely contains his knowledge (g).

As you know, in Portland reputation is key since it''s a decent-sized city that operates like a small town. It''s like a real-world Pricescope!

Anyway, all the estate jewelry people know each other, and a certain subset funnels most of/all their old cuts to Sol because they don''t get the traffic for them. I was visting a couple of ''em after I got my ring, and according to them I "done good" for the price. [They complimented it, then nodded when I told them I got it from Sol, and again when I gave them the stats. I''m choosing to take their assessment at face value, ha.]

Citysearch info: Gilt

widget

Ideal_Rock
I want rainbows that dance around!!!!!! :D :D
Tricky to catch on camera...this is my best effort. (approx 1ct OMC)

widget

discoballs.JPG

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2006 1:30:06 PM
Author: widget

I want rainbows that dance around!!!!!! :D :D
Tricky to catch on camera...this is my best effort. (approx 1ct OMC)

widget
that is so pretty! are those earrings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results