shape
carat
color
clarity

Please comment on this rock guys

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pmm

Rough_Rock
Hi all, this is ACA H&A 1.04 ct G VS2. HCA score 1.4. Is it worth $7k? Thanks so much! (hopefully the attached image shows up)

ring2003.jpg

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good IS.
About as good a price as you can get for a branded cut with those stats and accompanying Hearts images. You can get one cheaper on JA but no guarantee of H&A as JA do not give hearts image or going for non H&A stones of similar stats.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Branded diamonds almost always have a price premium, it depends on whether it is worth it to you as a buyer or not. The diamond in question looks great!

soycoffee

Shiny_Rock
I''m new but I have some definite diamond shopping experience!:)

I think that seems like a good stone at a good price, without seeing further stats!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
What''s not to love!? The ACA''s are gorgeous! And this one is no exception. You could save a few bucks if you dropped in either color or clarity but the G VS2 is a real sweet spot for many. If you are considering it put it on hold.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results