shape
carat
color
clarity

Platinum corner at the show

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Platinum jewelry designers were presented very nicely at the show. I just can guess how many hundreds of thousands dollars are pumping into promotions.

Nice waterfall at the platinum promotion corner.

PlatinumWater4.jpg

PlatinumWater4.jpg

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Many recognizable names were there: Veragio, Scott Kay, Retany, Tacori, etc, etc.

One of the displays with water fountain.

Tacori.jpg

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Scott Kay's pavilion was impressive - like a separate house (or store) with windows-displays and waterfall.

ScottKayJCK.jpg

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Looking at both this thread and the HoF picture you posted really makes me realize how much money these people have to throw into marketing!

jlim

Shiny_Rock
leonid - did you take a photo of the Vatche display yet? Or are they not represented?

PoopEater

Rough_Rock
where is the show? is it an annual thing?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Jlim,

Sorry to disappoint you but I didn't take Vatche booth picture (I even didn't go there this year). Maybe I should but it was on another floor.

I've seen it last year though. It was just ordinary booth - nothing fancy. I think internet buzz works much better (cost effective) for Vatche than traditional ways of advertising
1.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
PoopEater,

It is an annual jewelry trade show (they say it's the biggest in the world). It takes place in Las Vegas.

[/u]

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
This doesn't look like a booth at all but rather a store with artistically decorated windows...
6.gif

Note: it is not a paid promotion. I just share the fun I had at the show
1.gif

Tycoon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results