shape
carat
color
clarity

platinum channel ring websites

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondjilltoo

Rough_Rock
I am looking for some place to buy a platinum channel set diamond ring.(websites) I already have my engagement ring and I''m looking for a wedding band. The engagement ring is a plain tiffany style ring with a center stone is an E color. What color should the stones in the channel set be and with my E color center stone and with the stones being set in platinum??

Thanks for your help

Diamond Jill
wavey.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Channel is a very common style, you should have no problem Googling the phrase 'channel wedding ring' or similar and finding a bunch of responses.

If your center stone is an E...would suggest staying within the G range for the channel band. Smaller stones such as those set in channel are harder to see color within, plus if the stones are set within a platinum channel, the stones may take on a tinge of more whiteness due to the platinum's iciness. I think you'd be more than safe with the D/E/F/G range for channel stones with your E center stone.

Also look up a thread called 'Compilation of Ring Settings' on here...people posted numerous urls for settings, you may want to check them out. In my searches for my setting I found tons of channel styles!

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results