Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

platinum channel ring websites

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondjilltoo

Rough_Rock
I am looking for some place to buy a platinum channel set diamond ring.(websites) I already have my engagement ring and I''m looking for a wedding band. The engagement ring is a plain tiffany style ring with a center stone is an E color. What color should the stones in the channel set be and with my E color center stone and with the stones being set in platinum??

Thanks for your help

Diamond Jill

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Channel is a very common style, you should have no problem Googling the phrase 'channel wedding ring' or similar and finding a bunch of responses.

If your center stone is an E...would suggest staying within the G range for the channel band. Smaller stones such as those set in channel are harder to see color within, plus if the stones are set within a platinum channel, the stones may take on a tinge of more whiteness due to the platinum's iciness. I think you'd be more than safe with the D/E/F/G range for channel stones with your E center stone.

Also look up a thread called 'Compilation of Ring Settings' on here...people posted numerous urls for settings, you may want to check them out. In my searches for my setting I found tons of channel styles!

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.