shape
carat
color
clarity

Plastic surgery

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
I had a 4-lid bleph, best thing I ever did, easy to heal. I have breast implants as well, painful recovery but I'm happy. The tummy tucks are even more painful, the day after patients are bent over holding their belly as to not lose their viscera. But people seem happy with those results, too.
I wouldn't do the butt thing. If you do implants it means no driving and sleeping on your belly for weeks. The filler/fat transfer things scare me.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No stigma, just make sure you have a really good Dr. Surgery like this scares me, I watch too much Botched.

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
I’m also in SoCal, so yeah it’s the norm out here. Both my sisters have had breast augmentations. Multiple surgeries for both - bigger, bigger and then removal. My bestie has had a tummy tuck and loves the results. It’s such a personal decision. Do what makes you happy.

Brigid

Shiny_Rock
Within my larger social network there are few that have had a full facelift, and they look great but not necessarily younger.
My daughter’s partner’s mother had a full facelift last year at 48 (she’ll always be beautiful regardless), and her mother has had two in her 80 years and she looks amazing! They are from Brazil, such a beautiful, vibrant culture.
I’m too scared to undergo surgery for cosmetic reasons but have been thinking about a lip procedure that would stop my lipstick from running/bleeding.
I grew up with a mother and aunt that loved cosmetics and they couldn’t be without their lipstick, they would constantly say “you need to apply some lippy” to each other - very funny!

Last edited:

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spouse was contemplating a maxillary dental implant and she was told that she had too little bone above the site and would first need a "sinus lift." She said "If I'm gonna pay $3,000 to have something lifted, it sure as h3ll won't be my sinuses." But she went through with it and let me tell you she has the sinus of the 26-year-old beauty I first met. You've never seen a higher sinus.

No cosmetic surgery at all in either of our two extended families. Nose job I could see. But all the fillers and implants seem kinda sketch.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No value judgement. Just make sure you understand how long you will be under anesthesia and potential complications. Personally, I think you might get the results you want with your tummy and neck with the surgery. For your butt, you might consider squats and other exercises instead of surgery. It's amazing how easy IMHO it is to transform you butt from flat to round with exercise.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No value judgement. Just make sure you understand how long you will be under anesthesia and potential complications. Personally, I think you might get the results you want with your tummy and neck with the surgery. For your butt, you might consider squats and other exercises instead of surgery. It's amazing how easy IMHO it is to transform you butt from flat to round with exercise.

True story. We cycle and two years ago I forgot to refill my tires every week to their potential. And I wondered wondered why my a** was so high. :))

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spouse was contemplating a maxillary dental implant and she was told that she had too little bone above the site and would first need a "sinus lift." She said "If I'm gonna pay $3,000 to have something lifted, it sure as h3ll won't be my sinuses." But she went through with it and let me tell you she has the sinus of the 26-year-old beauty I first met. You've never seen a higher sinus.

No cosmetic surgery at all in either of our two extended families. Nose job I could see. But all the fillers and implants seem kinda sketch.

Nothing sketchy. Heavily researched and peer reviewed. Remember these products are used for people with congenital and traumatic deficits. Part of a corrective and reconstructive process. Very valuable tools. Off my Tide box now.

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Remember these products are used for people with congenital and traumatic deficits.

Agreed. There is essential use and nonessential use. A colleague went to a developing country to have large volumes of some filler injected into various places. They can't wait to go back. There are plenty of reliable reports of bad things happening. Plus, many products are "approved" and are then used "off-label" for other indications (see: botox).

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agreed. There is essential use and nonessential use. A colleague went to a developing country to have large volumes of some filler injected into various places. They can't wait to go back. There are plenty of reliable reports of bad things happening. Plus, many products are "approved" and are then used "off-label" for other indications (see: botox).

No disagreement.

uwodahikamama

Rough_Rock
I had a 4-lid bleph, best thing I ever did, easy to heal. I have breast implants as well, painful recovery but I'm happy. The tummy tucks are even more painful, the day after patients are bent over holding their belly as to not lose their viscera. But people seem happy with those results, too.
I wouldn't do the butt thing. If you do implants it means no driving and sleeping on your belly for weeks. The filler/fat transfer things scare me.

Not lose their viscera…? Yikes!! Yeah I think sonobelo made good progress with fat transfers but that’s if my memory doesn’t fail me.
There was an interesting article about the views on plastic surgery in Brazil. They felt it increased the quality of life, gave you more opportunities, better treatment and even funded it for the general public there. Crazy right?!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results