shape
carat
color
clarity

Plain white gold band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
I'm looking for a plain 3mm or 4mm white gold band (comfort fit) to wear when I'm running to the store, hiking, camping, etc. Don't want to spend a lot of money and don't mind if it's used. Anyone have any ideas of where to shop online? Thanks!

also... if you have pics of your 3 or 4 mm bands, I'd love to see them!

Date: 2/7/2009 12:48:05 AM
Author: Miss Fortune

Date: 2/7/2009 12:46:33 AM
Author: wapila1
With the 10 percent off promo BN runs routinely, you could get this one for $288.

http://www.bluenile.com/wedding-ring-white-gold_4426?nav1=jewelry_segment.jsp&metal_filter=white&band_filter=without_diamonds&sort=LTHP&show_all_pages=0&catid=126&set_shape=

I saw that one but I guess I was hoping to find something for around $150 or so. Thanks for posting!
Ah, ok. You didn''t specify your budget. Comfort-fit just costs more, I think. At least you''re not trying to go comfort-fit in a men''s platinum band. I got sticker shock when purchasing my husband''s! LOL.

I got a 3mm yellow gold comfort fit for about $60 on ebay!

What carobqueen said.

Plain white gold band. No risk re: customer service/ ethics. A simple solution to an easy problem, imho.

I just bought a WG 3mm band from Facets for $179. Shipping was $15, I think.

I''d try ebay, especially since it''s a band for you while hiking and camping.

ebay

My wife and I have a very simply PT 950 wedding band, comfort fit, which was custom-made - I know, the picture doesn''t show where the customization came from but trust me, the jeweler would know as my wife made them re-do over 7x as that''s how many times we had to go back until she was satisfied with our rings...

Mine was a 5mm and wifey''s 3mm.

See if you can spot the embedded 0.1ct diamond on the interior of the band... it''s symbolic...

Jeff Wedding Band with embedded 0.1ct diamond.JPG

Date: 2/7/2009 1:10:58 AM
Date: 2/7/2009 12:48:05 AM

Date: 2/7/2009 12:46:33 AM

With the 10 percent off promo BN runs routinely, you could get this one for $288.

http://www.bluenile.com/wedding-ring-white-gold_4426?nav1=jewelry_segment.jsp&metal_filter=white&band_filter=without_diamonds&sort=LTHP&show_all_pages=0&catid=126&set_shape=

I saw that one but I guess I was hoping to find something for around $150 or so. Thanks for posting!

Ah, ok. You didn''t specify your budget. Comfort-fit just costs more, I think. At least you''re not trying to go comfort-fit in a men''s platinum band. I got sticker shock when purchasing my husband''s! LOL.

Ha! I know what you mean! Same thing happened to me when I shopped for DH''s wedding band! yikes!! He ended up with comfort fit in 18K!!

Date: 2/7/2009 1:22:31 PM
Author: cestmoi
My wife and I have a very simply PT 950 wedding band, comfort fit, which was custom-made - I know, the picture doesn''t show where the customization came from but trust me, the jeweler would know as my wife made them re-do over 7x as that''s how many times we had to go back until she was satisfied with our rings...

Mine was a 5mm and wifey''s 3mm.

See if you can spot the embedded 0.1ct diamond on the interior of the band... it''s symbolic...

nice ring!

Date: 2/7/2009 12:20:11 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
ebay

yeah, I''ve been on the ebay hunt. danke!

Date: 2/7/2009 6:42:36 PM
Date: 2/7/2009 12:20:11 PM

Author: Tacori E-ring

ebay

yeah, I''ve been on the ebay hunt. danke!

A few years ago I got a 2mm WG band for $40! Can''t beat that!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP