shape
carat
color
clarity

Pixley''s wedding set is all done : ) Single Stone w-band + cushion solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
Oh my, what a simply gorgeous set!! I love that combination.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Stunning set, I love the two rings together!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set! Those 2 rings were made to be together!
1.gif

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Fantatic set. SS did a great job. They look so great together. Enjoy your new bling.!!!!!!
1.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Yah Pixley
36.gif
Your wedding set is just beautiful!

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness! Breathtaking! Beautiful!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
omg, your wedding band is going on my wishlist of jewelry I would love to get before I die!

Yum! Congrats on a beautiful set!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set Pixley, I love love the band with your ering.
All class girl!
36.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful set! Love the look of the cushion against the small ec''s!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Futuremrss – Thank you! I think the band certainly helps up the elegance factor of the solitaire. I now understand why people loooove diamonds on the shank.

Demelza – Yay! I’m glad you like! I never would’ve imagined them fitting so well together, but I found a similar band of alternating ECs and RBs at an antique store and tried it on with my erring and had an inkling that the SS ring would work even better (I still love that other RB/EC band but it was about 2 sizes too big and in white gold). I tried to take more pics but they came out blurry (surprise, surprise…) Will see what I can do once the weather shapes up. My DD is 6 and is full of beans – must be a girl thing, don’t you think? BTW, I LOVE your new e-bay band and am crossing fingers that it works for you!!!

HollyS – Awww, thanks! Sleek, simple and classic are definitely how I hope people see my set, too! SS really captured the vintage feel I was craving!

Miranda – Thank you oodles! M does love to raid the jewelry box! Does yours? The other day I came in and she was sitting on my dresser watching TV, eating a Babybel cheese wheel and wearing my rings. I nearly choked. I’ll have to hide them higher next time! Hey, thank you for letting me know it wasn’t a crime to go ¾ eternity, BTW. I am so glad I did and the band doesn’t spin at all!

PearlDahhhling – Thanks! Who needs matchy matchy when you can mix and matchy and double your pleasure?!

Cleo – Thank you, sweet Cleo! My cushion was looking lonely on its own, mostly because I like the way e-rings and WBs look when they’re together. Now, we’re all set and married looking.

Bettina – One napkin, coming up! LOL : )

Joflier – Thanks! I’m loving the band every day.

Deelight – I’m so glad you think they complement e/o without competing! That was tough to sort out. So many just took away from my ring and I was getting discouraged. This band actually draws you first to the cushion and then draws you into the band. It actually happened three times at a party I went to this weekend. It was pretty cool to see how people processed the set.

D2B – Thanks! I agree! Not something you’d see every day, which is fun for me.

Violet02 – You know I adore your SS rings – all of ‘em! I lost track of what you ended up doing with your beautiful OEC band. My set isn’t totally flush and I like the little gap, but Patty helped me make sure that the height would work well, because if the band sat any higher, it would throw the whole thing off and tilt away from the basket of my e-ring.

Trillionaire, Glitterbug and Bling_addict – Thank you oodles for the kind words!

Dani - You helped me choose this and I am so grateful! Thanks, girlie! I’m glad you like it and I’m so happy I heeded your wise advice!

MissGotRocks – What a wonderful compliment! There really are amazingly beautiful sets on here, aren’t there. I’m not exaggerating when I say that the rings here on PS are more beautiful than anything I ever get to see walking around. Being on here makes choosing one difficult, but on the other hand, we get such good advice from our fellow Psers who never steer us in the wrong direction!

CrookedRock! – I know! Who knew the little ECs and the little cushion would get along?! Are you thinking about bands yet or do you still test driving eternity bands? I can’t wait to see what you do so I can live vicariously! Hee hee!

Geckodani – Thank you! That’s exactly how I like to describe it!

Vespergirl – Thanks very much! Your set is one of the amazing pairings that definitely inspired me to go solitaire + diamond band!

MMT, Maisie and Iluvcarats – Thanks ladies!

LaraOnline – Honestly, that is quite possibly the nicest thing anyone’s ever said about one of my style choices. I wish I were a stylist! I did work in museums and art conservators before moving from SF, so maybe their creativity rubbed off on me. I do have a knack for bringing the right people and things together once I see them, but not quite enough creativity to dream up something from scratch. Beautiful photo in your avatar, BTW! I love the lighting and warmth of it!

Elmorton – Thank you! You know I love yours too!

Catmom – Same to you! Every time I see your rings, I think, “MAN, I need me a halo with an alternating RB/baguette stacking band!” Your set is magical.

Tuckins, Lorelei & Love in Bloom – Thank you lovely ladies so much!

Skippy123 – I’m glad you like that one. I almost deleted it because of my creepy hand! And thank you for making me feel safe to post early on!

To the others, more later! Have to go get ready for work lest my coworkers see me with Rooster Hairdo and purple PJ’s. TMI?
23.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Pixley!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
swoon!!
30.gif
that is such a beautiful set!! you did good!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous band pixley!! It goes so well with your lovely ering!! Just stunning!!
30.gif

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
I like them....beautiful set!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Soooo pretty and gorgeous on your hands
30.gif
30.gif
One of the best sets I''ve seen with a solitaire!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Pixley-
I''ve been a little crazy here with the wedding next week but I HAD to pop on and tell you how AMAZING the set looks!!! We need more pictures! Seriously gorgeous!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Julesbeth – hee hee! Thank you, thank you! Shall we order one for you too? I think your gorgeous EC too?

MonkeyPie – Thank you! I love them together too! They’ve definitely got synergy if nothin’ else!

Bliss – Glad you liked my homage to coati! Wish I didn’t have to use a mirror to achieve it but, these things take time…

Pauly1 – I love your stone too and am looking forward to seeing what kind of band you and your FI choose for her gorgeous e-ring.

Westjenn- Aww, shucks. Thank you for your sweet compliments!

SDL aka Michelle – Thank you, you sweet thing and congrats on your 10000 milestone. Can’t wait to see what you get!!!

Irishgrrl – Thank you! I’m a size 4 ¼ which worked out pretty well for me considering I had a “budget” to work with. (***fake pout***).

Fly Girl – Amen! Classic with a twist is me in a nutshell!

Sabine – How sweet of you to post! I know, there are just too many faboo things in this forum. It’s almost hazardous to look at them all!

Neatfreak – SS does rock! I would love one of anything/everything they have on their site.

Kcoursolle – Me too! I’m so honoured that you like it. At one point I thought to myself, “Now how could I get away with setting these mini ECs like Kcoursolle’s???”, but then I gave myself a reality check and figured the only way to do so was to get BIG ones! Ah well, maybe for a 20 year anni… Thanks for helping me pick this one out and for enabling me to go ¾ eternity! I’ve already munched the bottom a wee bit, so that was a good call!

Radiantquest – Thanks! Glad you liked my pics. I’ve come to accept the fact that I’m just no Ellen when it comes to the photog department…

ChargerGrrrl – Many thanks!

Melanie611 – Ohhhh, Mama! I cannot wait for you to have your new band!!! I bet it’s going to be incredible!!!

Dee*Jay – Thanks! I think it’s cool too!

El – I spent waaay too many hours in the Calif. Sunshine and at 37, my hands look like they belong to the bride of Godzilla. So not fair, but glad you likey the set!

Burk – Tanks! Love the new photo of your cutie pie!

Tbrube, Beaglemom, LtlFirecracker, chiquitapet, morganleFay, Pocahontas and nclgirl - Thanks very much for your lovely compliments! I am in good company, indeed.

Jelly – I can’t recommend SS’s work enough. Having something from them is an instant treasure! I hope you get a chance to snag one of their sparkly beauties soon!

Arjunajane – Thanks chica! What are you doing for a band with your dreamy solitaire???

Snooper – Thank you! Your gorgeous LM cushion always makes me want to send my cushion of to Leon for a reset!!! Actually, all of your rings make me want to get a Leon special of some sort or another!

Tacori E, Vita*dolce, Kaleigh, Princess Dijon – Bless your sweet hearts. It means a lot that my fellow Psers approve.

Somehowcollide – That is such a nice thing to say considering how many amazing solitaire sets there are on PS! I am so flattered!

Scarlet - Holy matrimony, woman! It’s NEXT WEEK? That’s exciting! Thank you for all your help! I hope your day is a fairy tale and have no doubt that it will be perfect for you, your sweetie and your friends and families. You put so much care and thought into all that you do, I know your wedding will be no different. Congrats, and thanks for taking the time to write the sweet note!

This site is filled with an astonishingly deep pool of kindness, creativity and talent! Thanks all.

P

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Oops. One more pic to add.

onwoodenchair.JPG

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Pix,

Gorgeous pic!! I ADORE your set!!!! And your very welcome for the help!
2.gif
You made an awesome choice, and I hope you wear it in the best of health and happiness always!!
36.gif
36.gif

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Pixley, so I''ve had a crazy couple of weeks, not just with getting my own ring but finishing up school - finals, projects, papers, etc. - and now that I''m all done, I decided to catch up and see whose rings I''ve missed on Pricescope! I feel terrible that I missed your ring! And though I have nothing to add which hasn''t already been said - it is perfect, gorgeous, amazing, and a stunning choice to go with your e-ring - I''m going to say it again anyway
36.gif

Really, what a great idea. I''ve been struggling trying to figure out what band I could put next to mine. Your set is just perfect!

Enjoy
1.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/16/2008 9:49:36 AM
Author: MaggieB
Pixley, so I've had a crazy couple of weeks, not just with getting my own ring but finishing up school - finals, projects, papers, etc. - and now that I'm all done, I decided to catch up and see whose rings I've missed on Pricescope! I feel terrible that I missed your ring! And though I have nothing to add which hasn't already been said - it is perfect, gorgeous, amazing, and a stunning choice to go with your e-ring - I'm going to say it again anyway
36.gif

Really, what a great idea. I've been struggling trying to figure out what band I could put next to mine. Your set is just perfect!

Enjoy
1.gif
Awww, thanks for your lovely note and for taking the time to check out my set. Congratulations on wrapping up school, too! What a relief that must be. Now you and your FI will have LOTS of time to go hunting for the perfect band to go with your splendid e-ring. WooHoo!
3.gif
I had a peek back at bargaincrazy's thread, whose setting is like yours but with a modern style cushion and saw that she paired hers with a non-matching band that looked spectacular. Your FI has a great eye; between the two of you, I'm certain you'll find something beautiful and special to mark the occasion!

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/16/2008 12:43:50 PM
Author: pixley

Date: 8/16/2008 9:49:36 AM
Author: MaggieB
Pixley, so I''ve had a crazy couple of weeks, not just with getting my own ring but finishing up school - finals, projects, papers, etc. - and now that I''m all done, I decided to catch up and see whose rings I''ve missed on Pricescope! I feel terrible that I missed your ring! And though I have nothing to add which hasn''t already been said - it is perfect, gorgeous, amazing, and a stunning choice to go with your e-ring - I''m going to say it again anyway
36.gif

Really, what a great idea. I''ve been struggling trying to figure out what band I could put next to mine. Your set is just perfect!

Enjoy
1.gif
Awww, thanks for your lovely note and for taking the time to check out my set. Congratulations on wrapping up school, too! What a relief that must be. Now you and your FI will have LOTS of time to go hunting for the perfect band to go with your splendid e-ring. WooHoo!
3.gif
I had a peek back at bargaincrazy''s thread, whose setting is like yours but with a modern style cushion and saw that she paired hers with a non-matching band that looked spectacular. Your FI has a great eye; between the two of you, I''m certain you''ll find something beautiful and special to mark the occasion!
I looked at bargaincrazy''s too (I don''t think she is on this site, but I would love to thank her for her design inspiration). I LOVE her pairing, but wondered if something like that would look good with mine because of all the milgraining. Anyway - we can deal with that later. I''ll start a "Please help me find my band" thread after I''ve enjoyed my e-ring a little longer
2.gif

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning! An inspiration among sets!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! The band is just fantastic, and it looks great with your beautiful engagement ring. Congratulations!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Pixley, I still can''t get over how WHITE your set looks! I have a G colored diamond but yours just blows me away. It is definitely one of my favorite sets on PS
1.gif

Just lovely........
*sigh*

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW pixley! I think yours is one of my favorite sets ever. Your e-ring is just bright and beautiful, and that band is heatstopping. So seriously amazing. Congrats honey!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/17/2008 12:46:41 PM
Author: glitterazzi
Absolutely stunning! An inspiration among sets!
What a sweet thing to say! I have to give the credit to Single Stone for creating this lovely little band. It really made a world of difference in terms of overall enjoyment!
36.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/17/2008 3:23:51 PM
Author: thing2of2
It''s gorgeous! The band is just fantastic, and it looks great with your beautiful engagement ring. Congratulations!
Thank you so much, thing2of2! I adore your aesthetic sensibility and love the vintage feel of yours as well! We are so lucky to have access to this whole world of talent on PS with vendors who can deliver such incredible, heirloom quality, custom work.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/17/2008 3:34:50 PM
Author: akmiss
Pixley, I still can't get over how WHITE your set looks! I have a G colored diamond but yours just blows me away. It is definitely one of my favorite sets on PS
1.gif

Just lovely........

*sigh*
I LOVE you for saying this! Especially after the early kerfuffle I had with my local appraiser who tried to grade it as a G without an E or an F master. Hmph. I think he was just bitter that I didn't buy from him... Nevertheless, I think I could easily go into the G/H/I/J range and still be over the moon after seeing so many outstanding stones in all colors on PS, but this stone amuses me no end.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/17/2008 8:50:04 PM
Author: Gypsy
WOW pixley! I think yours is one of my favorite sets ever. Your e-ring is just bright and beautiful, and that band is heatstopping. So seriously amazing. Congrats honey!
Gypsy,
I'm so honored! Your asscher e-ring is to-die-for stunning! Definitely one of my faves and makes me want an asscher so badly. If I weren't so clumsy with my limbs, I would've gone the Gypsy-halo-with-plain-shank route in a heartbeat. The thought crosses my mind now and then, and I have to snap myself back into reality and look at the scratches dings I've already accumulated. Hope your new job is going well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results