shape
carat
color
clarity

Pix of my Birthday Engagement Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Another dime photo...with some yellow sparkly!

DSC02688.JPG

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Next to a pencil with some blue sparkly...

DSC02693.JPG

beau13

Ideal_Rock
WOW..incredible!! Where did you happen to score those fabulous bands, I would love to find one just like it? Thanks

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
My Ford Mustang keys have never looked this good before!

DSC02695.JPG

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
All 3 bands together...

DSC02700.JPG

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Okay, ladies (and gents,) last one for now! I have officially run out of battery power on the camera, so I guess that''s my cue to take a break! I was so excited to get the pictures up on here that I guess I got a little carried away! Sorry if I put too many up and am boring you!

Thanks for all of your kind words! I was very hesitant to purchase this stone because I know the measurements are not ideal, but I fell in love with it the first time I saw it and knew it was "the one!" Your compliments really make me feel good about the choice I made!

DSC02512.JPG

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2007 5:09:01 PM
Author: poshpepper
Beautiful!!!!!!! That huge rock looks great with that wide band. And you have such long and slender fingers that the wide band looks perfect!!!!!

Congrats!!!!
Thank you, poshpepper! All the jewelers but the one I ended up going with said what an outdated look I was choosing, etc... I took that to mean "CLASSIC"!!!
3.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2007 5:34:32 PM
Author: Sundial
WOW that is one killer rock you''ve got there Harleigh!!!
30.gif
It looks incredible on your hand - congratulations and best wishes!
Thank you, Sundial!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2007 6:01:13 PM
Author: Harleigh
Okay, ladies (and gents,) last one for now! I have officially run out of battery power on the camera, so I guess that''s my cue to take a break! I was so excited to get the pictures up on here that I guess I got a little carried away! Sorry if I put too many up and am boring you!

Thanks for all of your kind words! I was very hesitant to purchase this stone because I know the measurements are not ideal, but I fell in love with it the first time I saw it and knew it was ''the one!'' Your compliments really make me feel good about the choice I made!
Nevahhhhhhhhhh!
9.gif

And if it spoke to you, it was the one. And it''s gorgeous.
2.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
9.gif

Date: 7/17/2007 5:50:57 PM
Author: beau13
WOW..incredible!! Where did you happen to score those fabulous bands, I would love to find one just like it? Thanks
Hi beau,

I looked everywhere for bands like these, including Shane Co., Jared, and some other very reputable jewelers in the Sacramento area. I was highly disappointed at most of the stores. I ended up going back to the first place I looked...their quality was so much better than any of the other stores that there was just no comparison.

I had the e-ring made and purchased both diamond bands at Guzzetta & Co. Fine Jewelers in Roseville, CA. They came in 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 & 1 carat bands-mine are a 1/2 C each. I have been dealing with Gary Guzzetta, who is on vacation until next week...he is one of the sons in the family owned business, and he was wonderful to work with. PM me if you would like their number...I can also get you the product # when I go to get my rings re-appraised tomorrow morning if you would like...just let me know!

The bands are very, very smooth and sooo comfortable to wear...I love them! When we get married, I am going to get one band soldered to my e-ring and then keep one separate to wear when I don''t want to chance my "rock" as my FI calls it...I prefer to call it my big "honker!"

Hope that helps!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2007 6:11:53 PM
Author: Ellen
Nevahhhhhhhhhh!
9.gif

And if it spoke to you, it was the one. And it''s gorgeous.
2.gif
Ellen,

You are always so sweet...thank you, thank you!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2007 5:05:27 PM
Author: mela lu

Date: 7/17/2007 5:02:14 PM

I will try to post more pictures of all 3 rings together along with some everyday items for comparison...I hate that I now have to wait until we get married to wear them all! Aahhhh!
I hear ya sistah! I only have 3 more weeks to wait - and I can''t WAIT to start wearing my w-ring! :) More bling
36.gif

At least you can ''hone'' your photog skills in the meantime. Keep ''em coming!
LOL mela lu...I just happened to catch your reply...more bling! I''m all about the bling!!! Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials...only 3 more weeks! OMG!!! You must be so excited!!! Yay for you!!
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Harleigh!!! Your rings are gorgeous and the diamond is huge!!!

j-squared

Rough_Rock
Harleigh--

Can we see a profile shot?? Pretty please??

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Love it! Especially with both bands.....a classic indeed!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2007 8:21:52 PM
Author: j-squared
Harleigh--

Can we see a profile shot?? Pretty please??
Here's one I took the other day...I'll look and see if I have any others that turned out.
21.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
It would help if I attached the picture, now, wouldn''t it???
33.gif

DSC02507.JPG

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Another profile shot...

DSC02508.JPG

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a great one showing the strong fluorescence...

DSC02501.JPG

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2007 5:12:35 PM
Angeline,

I just edited up above...the total all together is a whopping 14mm!!! I must be crazy!
9.gif

I thought it looked bigger than 10mm!!! Wowzers, you have one loooonnng finger there girl! All the better to wear bling with I say!! Looks fantastic. Love your new photos too. Thanks for the eye-candy
18.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your diamond is huge and gorgeous and the rings all look terrific together. Congratulations!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker, Mary Alaina & marcyc-thank you, thank you, thank you! I am still in awe of it myself!

Angeline-I am so glad you like it!

My mom stopped by tonight and made me put all 3 bands on together in person and she couldn't believe how wide it was, either...I think she was a little miffed that I ousted her by about 2 mm in width and about an extra carat and a quarter on the center stone! Now if she'd have given me the ring that was meant to come to me in the first place, this never would've been an issue!!! (But I'm SO glad I have mine now! YAY!!!)

Thanks again for the compliments, everyone!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats and happy birthday! Your ring is gorgeous, and you have pretty hands too!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, diamondfan!
35.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, what a BEAUTY!!!!!!! Outdated my a*%. It''s a GORGEOUS set! I just love it!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Jenn! I love it, too...now if I could only get used to carrying something this big around all the time!!!

Oh heck, what am I saying??? I'm sure I can figure it out somehow...just give me a little time!
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Harleigh,

Your ring is just beautiful. I really love the the two bands with it. They look beautiful on your hand.

Linda

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Linda...secretly, I''ve always coveted your Padparadscha in your avatar! I think it''s just gorgeous! I can''t wait to see it set w/your new band!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Harleigh,

To be honest, I am debating with myself. Wondering if I should just wear it by itself.!!!!!!!!! The band may have too much bling and I don''t'' want anything to take away from my Pad.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results