shape
carat
color
clarity

Pinky size

stci

Ideal_Rock
Hi Pser family!

DD need a 4.5 for her ering finger. What do you think she need for her pinky?

She would like to have a 3/4 eternity ring with alternate sapphires and diamonds. Do you know a place where I can find this type of ring at a reasonable price? I think she prefer shared prong. Second hand market is a possibility. No problem.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
probably a 4 or 3.75? the easiest way to determine would be to go to a jeweler and get sized though.

maybe look at ebay (with a good return policy) or ID Jewelry?

stci

Ideal_Rock
It's for a surprise SLG.

LGK

Ideal_Rock
You have *got* to find a sneaky way to get her size. You want a pinky ring to be *tight*- more so than any other ring. Because they fall off really easily. If she wants a shared prong band, there's no sizing that puppy, so you're gonna have to either surprise her by telling her what you're gonna get her and go look together for it, or find some sneaky way to find out the size. Guessing on the sizing of a pinky ring could lead to a totally unwearable ring, unfortunately.

What a nice mom you are!

CedarRapids

Shiny_Rock
A shot in dark, but maybe go out and get manicures together and get the manicurist to measure her pinky in some sneaky way.

vsc

Shiny_Rock
I'm a size 4.25 ring finger and my right pinky is a size 2.5 while the left one is a size 2. I'm not sure we can extrapolate the size of her pinky too accurately (there was a thread on hangout recently about the variation of people's fingers from one another, https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/are-all-of-your-fingers-the-same-size.164826/ and the consensus is that it's hard to do!)...
You might want to try someplace with a good return policy, or a style of ring that can be sized.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results