shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink Sapphire Pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Love it Catmom. He did VERY well. I love all the scroll work.You know that is the beginning....You need a pink sapphire ring next.LOL It is a chain reaction.Have to have other pieces! I have a LeVian pink sapphire ring in 18K white gold . . . oh it lead to many many pieces of white gold because I had nothing to go with it.Everything I had was in gold.NEVER ending....Congrats on a beautiful pendent and a very sweet hubby!Oh....and of course Happy Birthday.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Conitta!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I missed this thread! Gorgeous necklace! Can''t go wrong with pink!

Your avatar shows the pendant with a yellow chain, yet the neck shot displays a white one. Do you change the chain often?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Snooper! Actually it is a white chain in my avatar. Maybe the yellow bail is making it look yellow too? I tried it with a yellow chain to see what it looked like and while it looked good we both thought that it worked better with the white gold. The yellow bail kind of blended in when on a yellow chain. It seems to pop more with a white chain.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is that a diamond cut chain in your neck shot?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/11/2006 1:40:47 AM
Author: FireGoddess
I think so............I think she called it a diamond cut box link. Is there such a thing?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2006 8:25:32 AM
Author: Catmom

Date: 6/11/2006 1:40:47 AM
Author: FireGoddess
I think so............I think she called it a diamond cut box link. Is there such a thing?
It LOOKS like it from your neck shot!!
27.gif
Gotta check that out. Love it!! I love the pendant so much I seriously come back to look at it all the time!!! And I love that chain too.
emsmilep.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, FireGoddess! I love it too. I love the style of it. DBOF has some seriously beautiful pendants of all colors and many of them are in this style. I''m in serious withdrawl right now though, cuz we''re going to Maui tomorrow and it''s in the safety deposit box.
39.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well that''s a bummer! You should wear it. Have tons of fun in Maui. Bon Voyage!
35.gif

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Catmom, what a very pretty and delicate pendant! I love it, and happy, happy birthday!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Portoar! FireGoddess, thanks for the Bon Voyage.......by this time tomorrow I will be lounging on the sunny [I hope!] beach!

C Smith

Shiny_Rock
Thats a beautiful pendant!

I found a nicely colored rough pink sapphire over the weekend that I sent away to be cut en cabochon as it has a great deal of parallel linear inclusions and it looks promising that it may be chatoyant. If it is, my wife will be getting quite a nice and relatively unique gift. A cats eye sapphire is a pretty thing when well set.

DiaLil

Rough_Rock
Beautiful pendant!

What does DBOF stand for?

Thank you.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks DiaLil! DBOF stands for Diamond Brokers of Florida.

C. Smith - Your wife is lucky! I sincerely hope it turns out to be a cat''s eye! I hope we get to see some pictures when it is done.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Wowie Catmom, I missed this when you first posted! That pendant is gorgeous! The two-tone works so perfectly in that design! Yay for beautiful jewelry!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
How was the trip, Catmom? I''m so envious. My birthday is tomorrow and I ain''t escapin'' to nowhere.
37.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks LizzieC!

We''re still here, FireGoddess, and will be until next Tuesday! It''s early here [still on Central Daylight time] so I thought I would check in and get my sparkly fix for the day! Nothing like parusing the boards and watching the sea turtles at the same time. Yesterday we had a monk seal right outside of our room! I''m loving it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results