shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink Moissanite - who's selling?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sure I saw somebody offerling pink moissanite. Does anyone know who it is? I *thought* it was Distinctive Gems, but I'm not seeing any indication on their web site.

Anyone know who it was? Thanks folks!

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm sure I saw somebody offerling pink moissanite. Does anyone know who it is? I *thought* it was Distinctive Gems, but I'm not seeing any indication on their web site.

Anyone know who it was? Thanks folks!

I think the pink moissy is from Schubach's (the Schubach's in Scottsdale) - they call it "barely pink". I don't know if they still have it, as I haven't checked them out in a while. Last I saw, it was something they offered intermittently - they would put out the word that they were preparing a batch order for it, so that anyone who wanted to get in on that batch order could let them know. The problem with them is they won't sell just a stone - you have to buy a setting from them as well. I'm not aware of anyone else that has pink moissy right now. As far as Distinctive Gem, I think it was pink lab-grown diamonds that he was going to start to offer. Hope that helps!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b I was going to say Schubachs as well as @OboeGal said. Email me if you are interested as I would also say that they only sell complete rings...

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
+1 to pink lab diamond idea!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the info!

I'd love pink lab grown diamonds, but...the only stuff I know that can be cut to size is expensive. I'll probably end up going with sapphires.

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
Very inexpensive fun earring purchase. Pink moissy, 4mm, white gold settings. They are extremely sparkly!!! I now want white ones a bit bigger. My job is way too active to wear anything real to work. Ear selfies are hard! And mine’s not a very good one. Purchased from GrayGirljewelry on IG and Etsy. The owner of GGJ is extremely fun to work with!!! Even with shipping delays, ordering the stones, the settings, getting them set, shipped to me, less than a month. They are coated, but working in harsh environment, there are no signs of even scratches after a month. I’m going to work on some nice gold hoops and these will go into my second hole. 2D65EB83-2EA4-408B-B324-C261E55BE583.jpeg DFEFA858-73DD-4FBA-B5CC-AB1844A99FBC.jpeg 85139D82-7266-4CFE-BE86-DB8EE705F384.jpeg

Last edited:

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Very inexpensive fun earring purchase. Pink moissy, 4mm, white gold settings. They are extremely sparkly!!! I now want white ones a bit bigger. My job is way too active to wear anything real to work. Ear selfies are hard! And mine’s not a very good one. Purchased from GrayGirljewelry on IG and Etsy. The owner of GGJ is extremely fun to work with!!! Even with shipping delays, ordering the stones, the settings, getting them set, shipped to me, less than a month. They are coated, but working in harsh environment, there are no signs of even scratches after a month. I’m going to work on some nice gold hoops and these will go into my second hole. 2D65EB83-2EA4-408B-B324-C261E55BE583.jpeg DFEFA858-73DD-4FBA-B5CC-AB1844A99FBC.jpeg 85139D82-7266-4CFE-BE86-DB8EE705F384.jpeg

Do you know if they are coated front and back or just on the back? I would think if they were only coated on the back that might help with longevity.

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
I’m looking for a 5mm mrb stone with lots of fire. I want purplish pink. LGD tend to be brown pink (if you know of a LGD vendor who sells purple pink, LMK!). CZ dulls fast. Any updates on pink moissy sellers, and whether it would be good to get coating front-and-back or just one side? TIA!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m looking for a 5mm mrb stone with lots of fire. I want purplish pink. LGD tend to be brown pink (if you know of a LGD vendor who sells purple pink, LMK!). CZ dulls fast. Any updates on pink moissy sellers, and whether it would be good to get coating front-and-back or just one side? TIA!

For LGD, maybe something like this?

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
Do you know if they are coated front and back or just on the back? I would think if they were only coated on the back that might help with longevity.

They are fully coated. I’ve been wearing them in my second hole for about 4 months now. Take them out once a week to clean. They still look new

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Has anyone checked Tianyu? I purchased a very light blue 2 carat mrb a couple of years ago. The color is throughout the whole stone..not coated. I asked about it before purchasing.

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone checked Tianyu? I purchased a very light blue 2 carat mrb a couple of years ago. The color is throughout the whole stone..not coated. I asked about it before purchasing.

Thanks for the tip.

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well that was a great tip. I kept an eye out for a mrb and ended up with this pinkish-purple LGD.

E5862857-32C8-4344-A1A7-A110F1A37B5B.jpeg

I love the shade and the size! Looks beautiful on you! So glad my tip helped.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results