shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink Moissanite - who's selling?

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sure I saw somebody offerling pink moissanite. Does anyone know who it is? I *thought* it was Distinctive Gems, but I'm not seeing any indication on their web site.

Anyone know who it was? Thanks folks!

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm sure I saw somebody offerling pink moissanite. Does anyone know who it is? I *thought* it was Distinctive Gems, but I'm not seeing any indication on their web site.

Anyone know who it was? Thanks folks!
I think the pink moissy is from Schubach's (the Schubach's in Scottsdale) - they call it "barely pink". I don't know if they still have it, as I haven't checked them out in a while. Last I saw, it was something they offered intermittently - they would put out the word that they were preparing a batch order for it, so that anyone who wanted to get in on that batch order could let them know. The problem with them is they won't sell just a stone - you have to buy a setting from them as well. I'm not aware of anyone else that has pink moissy right now. As far as Distinctive Gem, I think it was pink lab-grown diamonds that he was going to start to offer. Hope that helps!

Slick1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b I was going to say Schubachs as well as @OboeGal said. Email me if you are interested as I would also say that they only sell complete rings...

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the info!

I'd love pink lab grown diamonds, but...the only stuff I know that can be cut to size is expensive. I'll probably end up going with sapphires.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    An Excellent K Color Graded Diamond
    An Excellent K Color Graded Diamond
    Astounding AVR
    Astounding AVR
    Cushion Cut- Three Ways
    Cushion Cut- Three Ways

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.