shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink Lightbox Ring Ideas?

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
I'm thinking about creating a pink Lightbox ring. I'd like for it to have a lot of finger coverage/presence, while looking classic and elegant, at the lowest price. This would be a fun alternate ring to wear since my finger size fluctuates a lot. The setting needs to be platinum and I'm open to adding additional stones. The ideas I'm toying with are below, but would love the forum's thoughts and ideas too!

Converting this 3 stone pendant into a ring:

Or should I get the stones below for more coverage/presence:

Thoughts on 3 pink diamond with colorless halo, or just one pink diamond with halo?

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
@jso72 Thanks for sharing! The 3 stone does have nice finger coverage!

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
I'm thinking about creating a pink Lightbox ring. I'd like for it to have a lot of finger coverage/presence, while looking classic and elegant, at the lowest price. This would be a fun alternate ring to wear since my finger size fluctuates a lot. The setting needs to be platinum and I'm open to adding additional stones. The ideas I'm toying with are below, but would love the forum's thoughts and ideas too!

Converting this 3 stone pendant into a ring:

Or should I get the stones below for more coverage/presence:

Thoughts on 3 pink diamond with colorless halo, or just one pink diamond with halo?

I have ordered the 0.75c and will be converting it to a diamond ring once the necklace tarnish.

sparklyshrink

Shiny_Rock
I'm planning on getting the 1 1/8 carat princess cut in pink for a RHR. I plan to set it in white gold... currently trying to decide if I want a halo or not.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results