Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink Lightbox Ring Ideas?

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
I'm thinking about creating a pink Lightbox ring. I'd like for it to have a lot of finger coverage/presence, while looking classic and elegant, at the lowest price. This would be a fun alternate ring to wear since my finger size fluctuates a lot. The setting needs to be platinum and I'm open to adding additional stones. The ideas I'm toying with are below, but would love the forum's thoughts and ideas too!

Converting this 3 stone pendant into a ring:

Or should I get the stones below for more coverage/presence:

Thoughts on 3 pink diamond with colorless halo, or just one pink diamond with halo?

La2020

Shiny_Rock
I'm thinking about creating a pink Lightbox ring. I'd like for it to have a lot of finger coverage/presence, while looking classic and elegant, at the lowest price. This would be a fun alternate ring to wear since my finger size fluctuates a lot. The setting needs to be platinum and I'm open to adding additional stones. The ideas I'm toying with are below, but would love the forum's thoughts and ideas too!

Converting this 3 stone pendant into a ring:

Or should I get the stones below for more coverage/presence:

Thoughts on 3 pink diamond with colorless halo, or just one pink diamond with halo?

I have ordered the 0.75c and will be converting it to a diamond ring once the necklace tarnish.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.