• Start date

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is a gorgeous ring/stone! Yay!!!

PS - I miss "yay" too :-/

D

Deactivated member 42515

I will miss Yay also. But a girl has got to grow up sometime :) and it seemed like the right time to become a woman :naughty:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Oh and thank you Cygnet and Athena for the comments on the ring! I cannot wait to see your Octavia Cygnet (and happy new year to a fellow Washingtonian!) and Athena! Your ring is to die for! So it means a lot coming from you! Your ring is what my ring aspires to be!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVING the whole 'spelunking' photography thing you've got going on!! Diamond caves!!! ... could you just imagine how AWESOME that would be?? OMG!!! :love: :love:

I miss the Yay as well, but I've grown to love you as YT, so I'm glad it's 'official' now! :kiss:
:appl: :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi said:
LOVING the whole 'spelunking' photography thing you've got going on!! Diamond caves!!! ... could you just imagine how AWESOME that would be?? OMG!!! :love: :love:

I miss the Yay as well, but I've grown to love you as YT, so I'm glad it's 'official' now! :kiss:
:appl: :appl:
Enerchi, you're always using big words and making YT google and making YT's brain hurt.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
So glad that you got bored and took more photos!

Love the detail in the profile shot!!! OEC drool!!!
Love it!!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm helping you to expand your knowledge base!!! :Up_to_something: :lol:

LOVE those pics!!! they are gorgeous! I had taken one of my OEC on a little christmas tree and it was back lit and you could see right thru the culet! It was so cool!! (I think I posted it on the Christmas bling thread...??) so I really love the effect that cool head lamp gives!

And how sweet are you??? to get your DH a head lamp so he can work on cars!?!?! too perfect!! (or plumbing - either way - so sweet!!)

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi|1357162291|3345720 said:
I'm helping you to expand your knowledge base!!! :Up_to_something: :lol:

LOVE those pics!!! they are gorgeous! I had taken one of my OEC on a little christmas tree and it was back lit and you could see right thru the culet! It was so cool!! (I think I posted it on the Christmas bling thread...??) so I really love the effect that cool head lamp gives!

And how sweet are you??? to get your DH a head lamp so he can work on cars!?!?! too perfect!! (or plumbing - either way - so sweet!!)
So first you call me a stupid caveman. And now you're calling me an uneducated dumbo that needs to expand my knowledge base? :nono:
I'm hurt Enerchi... I really am. I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to get over this... :cry:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Sorry to bump but I wanted to share these pics. Took some when DH took the top off of the Jeep. And they came out pretty well :)

imageuploadedbytapatalk1365048722.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1365048734.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1365048773.jpg

Von03

Shiny_Rock
Oh my! Your ring is so beautiful! I just love how your stone has so much reflective life! Your Tacori setting is amazing!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the new pics! Your diamond is so gorgeous.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Your new pictures have made me fall even more in love with yor ring, if that is even possible! Amazing! :love: :love: :love:

plainjane86

Rough_Rock
Enormous ring! I would look at it all day too. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh YT, gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!! :love: The soft colors shooting out of your beautiful ring is TDF and the faceting OMG!!!
And I'm loving your nail polish color too!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Well THANK YOU Pandabee, Von03, Dreamer, Armywife, Plainjane and Missy! You guys are all so sweet! And it comes a lot coming from you guys!

Here's a couple with the DBL FLY :)
I really need a spacer! Ha... I'm so bad!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1365348709.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1365348724.jpg

GamGam

Shiny_Rock
Premium
YT,
I've just spent the past few minutes drooling over your beautiful ring. :love: Thanks for bringing the post to the top of the board again. I think I have your stone's twin; also from OWD, a 1.97 L, VS1 OEC. (46 table and 63.6 depth) You're right, it's so difficult to photograph the stone, but you have some lovely shots of yours. I also enjoy seeing mine under the diffused light of a tree--especialyl the crape myrtle in bloom.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE this ring!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely LOVE your Tacori rings and the beautiful OEC!!! :love: :love: :love: Can't wait to see them in person soon!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh YT I love looking at your ring! Gorgeous!

Did I miss the thread on your yellow diamond band? I can't seem to find it. I would love to see it in all it's glory. Also how about a pic with the emerald eternity you picked up? Yummy yummy.

D

Deactivated member 42515

GamGam said:
YT,
I've just spent the past few minutes drooling over your beautiful ring. :love: Thanks for bringing the post to the top of the board again. I think I have your stone's twin; also from OWD, a 1.97 L, VS1 OEC. (46 table and 63.6 depth) You're right, it's so difficult to photograph the stone, but you have some lovely shots of yours. I also enjoy seeing mine under the diffused light of a tree--especialyl the crape myrtle in bloom.
That's cool GamGam! They are twins! Except yours is the prettier twin since she has .04cts on top of mine :)

Laila and DS! Thank you!

I can't wait to see all your beautiful jewels DS! Less than two months left!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Rosebloom said:
Oh YT I love looking at your ring! Gorgeous!

Did I miss the thread on your yellow diamond band? I can't seem to find it. I would love to see it in all it's glory. Also how about a pic with the emerald eternity you picked up? Yummy yummy.
Thanks Rosebloom! You're a sweetie!

You didn't miss it! I'm being a bad PSer and haven't made an SMTB thread yet. Funny how when I was a noob, I didn't understand when people said they were being lazy. I thought I would make an SMTB immediately after my acquisition. But here I am! Being lazy! I will eventually make a thread. It's a 2ctw u-prong FLY. And the only picture I have of the emerald band right now is with the FLY.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1365564874.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1365564910.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Ai ai ai!!! I love them together!!! I look forward to the SMTB thread. Thanks for the teaser in the meantime!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! I love that u-prong FLY band YT!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: I am looking forward to a thread whenever you are ready...in the meantime I will just keep enjoying this thread! More pics of your gorgeous OEC perhaps? :cheeky: And that is a lovely emerald band! :love:

D

Deactivated member 42515

missy said:
OMG! I love that u-prong FLY band YT!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: I am looking forward to a thread whenever you are ready...in the meantime I will just keep enjoying this thread! More pics of your gorgeous OEC perhaps? :cheeky: And that is a lovely emerald band! :love:
Ok ok ok.... MAYBE... I will take some pics and make an SMTB this weekend. :) cuz I do gotta get my lazy butt in gear! We are pulling out all our huge bushes in the backyard this week. I hope I have some time!

Did I post these already? I don't remember...

imageuploadedbytapatalk1365609356.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1365609370.jpg

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
OMG YT! You have the PERFECT OEC! It's now my fave :love: I'm so glad this thread came back up.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
It's amazing! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the step-cut sides.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Sorry for bumping but I took this pic a while ago and I had to share. My OEC amazes me everyday. It's like I'm looking at a new diamond every time.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1373561109.jpg

briolette

Shiny_Rock
If I had a ring like that I'd be taking pics of it every day! what a gorgeous stone!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
All I can say is: :lickout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results