color
clarity

Pigeon blood ruby double snake ring

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
2.12 tcw in 18ct gold.
The making of cab be found here

4A297C05-7576-4F23-AA97-3FF39EA7A15A.jpeg 85B3B687-73D5-45A0-8207-63BFAF44319F.jpeg 01B8DEF2-10EB-4B54-9150-580133C78815.jpeg 37DD7FD8-5B2D-4A5A-983D-3796BCA9C296.jpeg

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. So glad you took on the journey to make this gorgeous ring. Everything about it is stunning and unique. :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love rubies with yellow gold and this ring is no exception! It turned out perfect. I'd like to say the snakes
are adorable but knowing you, you'd probably prefer I say they look positively deadly!:lol:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love rubies with yellow gold and this ring is no exception! It turned out perfect. I'd like to say the snakes
are adorable but knowing you, you'd probably prefer I say they look positively deadly!:lol:

I mean they can be cute and deadly right ?? lol

I feel like a witch with this ring on my pointer finger

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, so cool. Those rubies are juicy!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It’s fabulous!! And on the pointer finger too!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s fabulous!! And on the pointer finger too!

I had it sized so I could really wear it on a pointer or middle finger but I find I like it best on my right pointer - I like the spiral facing outward and the curlycue facing in

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had it sized so I could really wear it on a pointer or middle finger but I find I like it best on my right pointer - I like the spiral facing outward and the curlycue facing in

Such a gorgeous ring and makes the perfect statement on your pointer! Total power move =)

(I recently started wearing a large ring on my right pointer and am surprised by how much I like it!)

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very beautiful and unique! Love the color combination! Looks fab on you!!

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
PHENOMENAL :kiss2:

I missed your other thread. This ring is such a stunner!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
The more I see of your collection, the more I love it. It’s currently my fave on PS. If you ever decided to do this professionally, you’d be a designer I’d want to use.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The more I see of your collection, the more I love it. It’s currently my fave on PS. If you ever decided to do this professionally, you’d be a designer I’d want to use.

that’s entirely too sweet thank you

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous color in those rubies!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
2.12 tcw in 18ct gold.
The making of cab be found here

4A297C05-7576-4F23-AA97-3FF39EA7A15A.jpeg 85B3B687-73D5-45A0-8207-63BFAF44319F.jpeg 01B8DEF2-10EB-4B54-9150-580133C78815.jpeg 37DD7FD8-5B2D-4A5A-983D-3796BCA9C296.jpeg

I love it.
Its not at all what i expected when opening the tread
Its a very modern take on the serpent ring !
He is gorgeous !

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock
Oh, how awesome is that! Congratulations on enjoying an innovative reinterpretation of a classic motif! I love the color and the craftmanship looks great.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the COOLEST ring ever! It looks great on your pointer too - striking, bold & a little bit dangerous :kiss2:

Also love how different it is from the rest of your pieces.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
My snake rings bows to yours - just a beauty!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Yup, it's true. :love: :love: :love: :love:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the COOLEST ring ever! It looks great on your pointer too - striking, bold & a little bit dangerous :kiss2:

Also love how different it is from the rest of your pieces.

Thanks. I did go out of my way to try and add something that I didn’t otherwise have in my collection. I don’t want to have 15 halo rings in different colors. (Well, tho not that I’d say no to that lol.)

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s nice to see this ring reel received- I wasn’t sure it was everyone’s cup of tea ! In making it I was reminded that not everyone enjoys a marquise (cough @ac117 ) though I think I found a way to take the “retro” out of the shapes in this instance.

I @asterismdispersion and @Daisys and Diamonds i never really saw it as all that modern myself but thanks! I had researched lots of snake rings but I’m not sure any had distinct different designs for either side tails. People probably prefer symmetry lol.

@alex I do feel like it gives off a dark academia - witchy vibe.

I had mentioned in the other thread (I don’t expect people to go and read it) that I wanted the rubies to feel big for the design not small - as on there own 10.5x4.8. (Ish) marquise stones can do that to me. I think that was accomplished here as I look at it like -damn them snake heads look big. Not - oh, wish I had smaller fingers.

The red is just everything I could want for a red stone. I don’t see rubies in the wild much where I live and when you do they are quite dull. These are crazy and I haven’t even seen them in the sun yet. Maybe in March.

Now I just need a purple and an orange

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Wow that's gorgeous!! I love the design and the stones are truly luminous.:appl:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s nice to see this ring reel received- I wasn’t sure it was everyone’s cup of tea ! In making it I was reminded that not everyone enjoys a marquise (cough @ac117 ) though I think I found a way to take the “retro” out of the shapes in this instance.

Oooooooo girl you still called me out knowing I love this ring!!! :lol: You know my feelings pertain to something in particular and I always admit when a marquise is stunning, despite them maybe not being my first choice!!! SO, SO happy with the way this turned out for you...it's GORGEOUS and the rubies are omg to die for :kiss2: @winnietucker is so right that you are an amazing designer, truly gifted! Our convos always facscinate me when you point out and change things that I would have never thought of!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooooo girl you still called me out knowing I love this ring!!! :lol: You know my feelings pertain to something in particular and I always admit when a marquise is stunning, despite them maybe not being my first choice!!! SO, SO happy with the way this turned out for you...it's GORGEOUS and the rubies are omg to die for :kiss2: @winnietucker is so right that you are an amazing designer, truly gifted! Our convos always facscinate me when you point out and change things that I would have never thought of!
Call you out.....with love haha

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I saw David’s IG page and was enthralled. How cool to find it here. It is amazing.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Suuuuper cool snake ring, with rubies no less. Yah, love it on the pointer finger too. Boss move.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
@Niel What a lovely ring! The designs fits the stones character perfectly :) May I ask where you found the rubies, as I am looking for an another project?

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
@Niel as others have done before with your other pieces I would like dibs if you ever decide to sell :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results