shape
carat
color
clarity

pictures !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not one to post pictures of cats...but I was taking pictures yesterday and they came out SO well that I HAD to share with someone! I thought of all of you! :)

agasjgagkag.jpg

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
this is one of both... (the fuzzy one is called Sparkles, and the white one is called Popples)

lsfhaglkag.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
WOWWW that is an amazing picture!!!!! How did you do that??? I''m inspired to go home and photograph my cat now!
2.gif
Seriously though, that is spectacular!
4.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look so professional. Wow. Your cats are just adorable.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
I had to show this one because they are HUGGING! it was so cute...! hahaha!
okay I think that''s it for now!
thanks for viewing!!
1.gif

I''d like to add that before having these kittens, I was never really a cat person..but now they make me smile every day.. so YAY! haha

kshyjdahsd.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s the cutest picture ever. You are very talented.
2.gif

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
thank you so much !!! I never take much pride in things I do unless I feel really "good" about them!! and for these, I was just like :O! I took that ? haha.

I''m not sure how they turned out so well, but the one of JUST the white cat (Popples) she was laying in the light of the window(it was a warm sunny day.. with a ray going through the window) and I faced opposite of the window. There wasn''t any other light on, and with the camera, the lighting just took over I guess (I tried to get the sunbeam in a certain angle)

I know it sounds complicated, but If you play around with the window a bit...I bet you could do it too!

the one that has the sepia, I altered that on the computer (the picture was a bit dark, and I was trying to see how it would look like that - I have pictures of our other cats done like that for my bf!)

*i''ll look for those in a bit, maybe i can post those too!*

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pictures of beautiful cats! Keep ''em coming!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome pictures, Sparkly! Thanks for sharing those. You''ve inspired me--I have a digital camera I got this Christmas and haven''t spent as much time as I need to getting to know it, but I''m thinking I will be subjecting my doggie to some photo shoots this weekend, lol!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are very talented Sparkly I agree! Wonderful pictures and especially of kitties, you need to do many more of them. Thanks for sharing!

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
awee Kaleigh Thank you !!!!!

it''s easy to photograph kittens I find, they are so desperate for attention..heheh.. I just have to move a little bit and all eyes are on me! HAHAH!

This is one of the pictures I had finished for my bf ( I don''t know if anyone remembers the story of his car accident, where he broke a bone in his neck... and wrecked his car, and his cat ran away-he was moving the cat was with him... BUT anyways, this is the cat AND HE CAME BACK!!!!! after 5 weeks in the WINTER- he came baaaack!) haha

weird 169-1.JPG

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Wow. The first picture is amazing. Very artistic.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
wow! I try to put one picture and when I came back everyone replied! Thank you so much for all your kind words! haha if anything, I''m thrilled that I have inspired you to take pictures of your pets! I have no idea if my description of how I took the picture of the white cat (Popples) helped.. just..TRY and have it so the background (your room) doesnt show as much as the cat..
surprisingly the first picture didn''t take ANY editing :) so I think it has a lot to do with the light, and all that ! (make sure to have fun...pets are silly little things :) hehe)

here is the last one I think for now, its of a MY first cat (my bf and I got it when we first started going out - I never had a cat before that) he ran away though..
but his name was Velcro :)

PS- the two last ones (of Velcro and Sam(you can tell I DIDNT name that cat haha)) were altered a bit with the "smoke" effect.. and whatever else (sepia) .. for some reason, I love the way animal pictures (close ups) look in sepia!

okay thats all.. thank you all again! :)

weird 184-1.JPG

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
haha qtiekiki, don''t you find the picture (first one) reminds you of some sort of model type picture (like .. instead of Popples, it should have been some girl?) it''s funny because that represents her EXACTLY.. she poses..and all that! heh

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
WOW, all of them are fantastic! But the first one i agree - that was my thought too It''s a Greta Garbo shot!

I am so glad that cat came back!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I think Hallmark should give you a call and hire you to do greeting card designs, at least! My poor dog--I may have to tranquilize him to get him to sit still, ha ha! (Just kidding of course!)

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
hahahhhaha..
monarch you do what you got to do ;-) haha (kidding
32.gif
) haha.

funny you mentioned hallmark.. earlier this year I was drawing greeting cards (an aquired taste though...and I''m not sure I''m ready for the critism (good or bad) locally it has all been good though) they were drawn with crayons !

but thank you all soo soo much for all the kind words !!

I may have to start calling popples greta :) hah.

and yes. we were all very surprised.. the accident happened a few miled from his old house.. and he returned to the old house 5 weeks later.. (our winters here aren''t exactly warm).
(we had already gotten the two new kittens earlier that WEEK though..
31.gif
) so that makes 3 for us now !

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
The more the better as you have more models.
It never happened to me before, but i think this time diamond necklace is required for Garbo shot, not a collar
9.gif
. I have an urge to Photoshope.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
great pictures of some great cats.

movie zombie

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I found one more ! this one is just of Sparkles :)
I need to get a landscape picture of each cat that show them well..!
this is on my "maybe" pile (she is very playful, and I don''t feel it captures her as well as it should!) although I still enjoy the picture!

IMG_1175small.JPG

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
haahha I''m going to run to the dollar store and buy those plastic stones and stick em on the color ;-) that way I can pretend :)

31.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I adore cats, and your pictures are gorgeous!! I just want to hug them...
5.gif

Thanks for sharing!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
What great pics!! Thanks for sharing!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Irina,
I think a diamond necklace is needed on the first pic!!!
31.gif
You are getting so good at photoshopping. Let''s see some bling!!!
3.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Those pics look like they were taken by a professional photographer! You do great work - and the cats are beautiful!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/14/2006 3:49:32 PM
Author: Pricescope

It never happened to me before, but i think this time diamond necklace is required for Garbo shot, not a collar. I have an urge to Photoshope.
Ditto!

GarboCat.JPG

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
hahaha thanks valeria! if only I could get my hands on that "colar" for real ;-)
(mind you I don''t think Popples would get her paws on it for long
31.gif
)

Thank you all again SO MUCH for your kind words :)

I showed my mom today (her and I are close) she suggest a photo contest of some sorts, but I''ve never heard of any.. plus I''m not sure a cat picture would win (unless that was maybe the topic)

none the less, thanks to all :)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
pamperedpuppy.com has a monthly contest for dog pictures where their sponsors give out cool doggy prizes (PS should do something similar for great diamond shots, prize diamonds anyone!??!) surely there is a corresponding cat site somewhere out on the web????

i've entered portia a few times on pp with a few cool pictures, and she's only gotten honorable mention so far ... the competition is tough!!

i love that sepia toned picture!! my camera has a sepia setting which can be fun!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perhaps the admins of PS would be interested in hosting a photo contest???? Perhaps???
9.gif
2.gif
Not only for pets but for jewels as well? (kind of like the setting design thread not too long ago?)
27.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
OMG those are such incredibly beautiful pictures of such incredibly beautiful cats!!! Thanks for posting these.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results