shape
carat
color
clarity

pictures !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
I will have to put more time searching..
I also have a dog, but I don''t think he''d be winning anything great.. !

while looking earlier, I saw a bunch of pictures of their cats in the tub.. if anyone has pictures of their pets in the tub..PLEASE SHARE.. I know they hate it (the pets) but it is soooo funny..!

haha..

Mara, I''d love to see the pics you entered and got honorable mention!(Portia''s a winner all in herself though!) haha... also sepia and b&w are great features on cameras! I love taking pictures like that.. they usually turn out nice (especially when its of people and the skin tones are all weird!) aha

thanks again for the comments!

(and i agree, lets have some contest on pictures! I''d say diamonds, but mine wouldn''t compete with the rings we have here! haha!)
:)
I''d enjoy it anyways though!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are so sweet. Really beautiful!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooh, your kitties are so soft and cute. Great pictures!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Sparkly, your pictures are wonderful. The first one is just breathtaking. You have an amazing talent if you can get such fantastic photos without trying hard. Definitely get a few pics into competitions, I''m sure you''d do really well. I wish you were here and able to take pics of my cats. You really do a great job with a camera .

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
aweeeee! thank you!!
hah mini if I could make it over there , I''d LOVE to take pictures of your cats..
I''m always looking for more things to photograph..!

The other day, bf was in the bank and I had my camera, I started taking abstract pictures of parts of the inside of my car.. haahha.

but all your words mean a lot to me! thank you!

I really wasn''t expecting so many replies!
Thank you (also, if anyone DID go home to photograph, I''d love to see the product of your work!)

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
OMG! How cute!
2.gif

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
I love your kitties! Your white kitty looks just like my Jasmine, green eyes and all! Great pics. Maybe I will try to get some better pics of my 2 beasties!

36.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
AAAWWWWW
4.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/14/2006 9:44:10 PM
Author: valeria101

Date: 3/14/2006 3:49:32 PM
Author: Pricescope

It never happened to me before, but i think this time diamond necklace is required for Garbo shot, not a collar. I have an urge to Photoshope.
Ditto!
Wow ... great pictures!
36.gif

And I definately must have this one on my calendar ... I think the month of April ... it is the month of diamonds!
9.gif

Have a wonderful weekend to all!
35.gif

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
thanks a bunch guys :)
every time i see this thread around the top, i''m like :O! haha. because i assume it''s all been msg''d out!

but i appreciate all your kind words ! thank you!

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I don''t know how I missed this thread but those pictures are really amazing! Your cats are so cute! Thanks for sharing.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
I was able to get a few shots of sparkles, i don''t think i''ll ever take a picture as nice as the first one..but these came up cute anyways!

IMG_1223-1.jpg

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
haha she doesn''t look like this, but she was wondering what I was doing I think..ahhaha

IMG_1235.jpg

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
i like this one because of the color.. could she BE any closer? heheh

IMG_1229.jpg

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
What sweet babies!

Your photos are gorgeous!! Your kitties look like snugglers.

I love non-cat people! Cuz, most of time, when they get a kitty - the become cat people :)

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Adorable kitties and spot-on photos. Your white kitty looks just like my white kitty in some pics, makes me want to get off PS and go snuggle with him.
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know I already responded but you are such a wonderful photographer! I want to hire you to take my cats'' pictures! You could start a business!

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
Tacori, I think business would be a little slow :)
but thank you VERY much for the kind words,
if you were where i lived, i''d love to take the pictures!

its all about lighting though! haha.. and cooperation.. sparkles (the fuzzy dark one) is HARD to photograph.. everytime my camera comes out she attacks the little string, after that, she tries to jump IN the lense.. HAHA.

but thank you :)

I''d love to see you guys go take pictures TOO!!

haha, and KittenKat, you are so right.. i was really NEVER a cat person at all.. but these things are the funniest EVER. like funnier then my dog! quite the personalities (plus, sparkles likes me more then the bf..she comes to me ALWAYS
31.gif
how can you NOT love that?? )

thank you all again! :)

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Your cats are ABSOLUTELY adorable. I love the first two pictures in this thread-they really look professional. You should try to get your cats in the page a day cat calendar. I LOVE kitties!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG I love the head on shot of sparkles - purry little lion - I just want to head bonk them! They are so cute! The pictures are phenomenal - definitely wish I had some of those of my cat!!!

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
FG, I swear I laughed out loud when I read "head bonk them".. my bf just looked over at me and saw I was on pscope "oh the ring site" hahaha.. and looked at the tv.
BUT I must say...I agree.. only.. she head bonks ME! haha.. :)

you guys make me giddy with your comments (because of the cute ways you guys tell me you like them!)

calendar? ... mmm, I don''t think where I live anything like that would be "in the works"... hehe.
but thats a great compliment cind11 :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results