shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know if this is possible or if it already occurs and I don''t know where to find it.

I would like a button near someones avatar that you can click that will take you to a page that is all the pictures that user has posted. I noticed that when I click the pictures link that is in the avatar it takes you to a search which I think means you have to try and remember the topic of the post that the picture was in.

I think it would be nice, for instance if someone wanted another look at my pets they could click the button and see all the pictues I have posted instead of searching through all the threads that talked about pets.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, me likey that idea, too!

"See all posts" AND "See all pictures".

Wonderful idea! I wonder if it's possible?

36.gif

(RQ, under the avatar is the "Find all posts" and "...pictures" link, but the pictures option only links to the Gallery, not the main forum(s), which is what I assume you are referring to?)
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results