shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures!!!! Wedding rings from WF!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

F.Longstocking

Rough_Rock
I''m on my way to Fedex to pick up "the package". It was ready for pickup at 745am this morning, but I''ll be having lunch with my matron-of-honor and my niece (bridesmaid) so we can open the box together!

I posted the wax images previously, but it has aged off... so here''s new post, with the WF pics.

Thanks everyone for your input and for sharing your knowledge, and BIG thanks to Katie from WF!

Here''s the W-ring:

FLongstocking1.jpg

Here''s the E-ring:

Center is 1.147 ACA

FLongstocking2.jpg

And... tada! Here are the rings together!

FLongstocking3.jpg

very pretty, congrats!

How exciting. It''s a gorgeous set, congrats!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Thank you Mara. I''m sure you''ve heard this before, but it was YOUR ring that inspired me. I stumbled on PS sometime last year before the holidays, even before I knew I''d be getting married. I saw your old avatar which was your ring and showed it to my best friend (MofH). I told her "Just In Case", this is what I want, let him know. To my surprise, he proposed on Christmas Day! and now.. I''m on my way to pick up my ring that was inspired by yours. When I saw yours, I thought to myself... "this is the most beautiful ring I''ve ever seen *sigh* *wish* *wish*" Thank you!

awesome! i''m glad that my ring provided some inspiration for your own beautiful set. gotta love the extra bling that the melee give next to a sparkling stunner of a diamond! congrats!
2.gif

i like it a lot...elegant!

it''s beautiful..

glad you got the ring of your dreams! i can''t wait to see more pics!

Just gorgeous!

Ohhh!!! I love your set! You must be so excited!!!!!! Post pics as soon as you can!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
36.gif

Beautiful. Classic and beautiful!

OH YEAH, THAT''S whatI''mtalkin''about!!!
30.gif

Gorgeous diamond, beautiful setting! Is that the Aramis??!

And, um... MORE PICTURES PLEASE!!!
36.gif

Congratulations!!! They''re beautiful!

Beautiful! What is the width of your rings? They look thin and delicate, but strong and durable at the same time. Very cool set.

Beautiful!

Wow, those are beautiful!! Did WF custom make it? I''m trying to find a setting and I really like that one!

Oh wow! I love your set! The width is really thin and delicate. Congratulations!
36.gif

I got it!!!!! After opening up the boxeS, we got to the Fedex bag and ripped it open! There were oooh's and aaah's with all the swag I got, it felt like I was at Oscar night with all the goodies! Laid out the WF mousepad/mat thingy, placed the two black boxes on there and we all stared for a moment. You know, kinda like staring at the perfect Thanksgiving turkey before carving it! I let them choose which to open first. With VERY shaky hands I opened the box with the E-ring! I think our jaws dropped! Wait, I KNOW they dropped! BEAUTIFUL!!!!! The rings fit perfectly, something I was worried about... and very comfortable. I was shaking for a while afterwards, because maybe I never thought I'd actually wear something so beautiful.. and REAL!
9.gif

When we got into my car, I took out the E-ring again to wear in the sunlight. I think I was VERY lucky there weren't very many cars on the road! I had my camera with me, and took some pictures in a parking lot somewhere. Here is the first picture:

FLongstocking_005_320x240.JPG

JUST KIDDING!!! The above pic is my "play" ring I HAD to get, cost me about $20 (on sale). I think it's about 1000 ct. hahaha

Here's my E-ring. The width of the rings are 2mm I believe. .02 pointers.

FLongstocking_002_320x240.JPG

Here''s another. I can''t wait to get some flower shots! There are A LOT of beautiful pictures on PS! I couldn''t wait for my turn!

FLongstocking_003_320x240.JPG

.. and another. I will need to take pics of both rings together soon. For those who asked, it is a custom WF. I took elements of a A.Jaffe set that had a euroshank. It also looks similar to the Aramis ring that was posted under "show me your custom WF ring" thread. I emailed Katie pictures of what I liked and tweaked it from there, telling her my likes/dislikes and concerns. I asked that the width be the thinnest possible without compromising the structure and safety of the stones, I also did not want too much metal showing, and we talked about white gold vs. platinum, 4 prong vs. 6 prong, etc.

FLongstocking_004_320x240.JPG

Last picture for today. I just couldn''t resist. This is gizmo. I think he wanted to eat the ring.

FLongstocking_001_320x240.JPG

what a beautiful ring !!!!

can you tell me what size is your ring ??

it look awesome !!
36.gif
36.gif

Lilmissjaja,

My ring size is a 9. I think it''s pretty big for a woman''s ring, especially because I''ve seen sizes as small as 3.5 here on PS. I tried on the A.Jaffe ring that this was fashioned after with both .02 pointers and .03 pointers, and I still preferred the smaller stones because the bands would be thinner. I think it also puts the center stone in the spotlight. I also wanted a feminine, simple look so my hands wouldn''t look too "mannish". Actually, my hands look more like baby hands, because they are chubbier.
28.gif

Thank you to everyone''s compliments, there are many of you who directly/indirectly guided me through this buying process. I''ve learned A LOT!
35.gif

~~Your rings are beautiful... and your e-ring has FIRE!!!
30.gif

It is a beautiful set. Congrats!!!

Had to post again. I absolutely love that last picture with your doggie! That pic definitely shows the thinness and delicate feel of the setting. I love it!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP