shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures!!!! Wedding rings from WF!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
your rings are just lovely

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

I''m loving those two pointers in that setting...it looks so delicate! I have a similar ring...but it''s shared prong/with 3 pointers and a smaller center stone.

I''m so happy to hear that you love it too!! YUM!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very nice. The photos are great you should give out photo tips!

Love the comparison between your fun ring and your real ring. Shows that real always sparkles better.
9.gif

F.Longstocking

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I love LOVE my ring!

Stonehunter.. I just take photos in the light, and when I see sparkle.. *CLICK*! I also notice, when I see a line or two on the display, it''s probably light returning up to the camera. So it''s mostly luck! and I think that little "Q" on the digital camera''s menu is "macro"? hahaha.

And yes, the REAL ring sparkles like crazy!!! Even in the dark (moonlight only or tv light)!!!

Idealistic

Shiny_Rock
I love your setting!

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
I think your ring is absolutely georgous! I love how thin your bands are, your center stone just POPS! I''ve been looking at the A. Jaffe setting that helped to inspire your ring. I do have one question, I hope it isn''t too personal... Was having your ring custom made by White Flash cheaper than buying the A. Jaffe set? I agree with you that the idea of having the diamond set by the same person is a good idea, and from reading the forums, White Flash seems like a great company to work with...

msjosi

Rough_Rock
Simply Beautiful...Congrats!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results