shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of this Tacori setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jonah80

Rough_Rock
Hello all. I'm brand new to this site!

I'm looking to buy this setting for my girlfriend and I was just wondering if anyone had any pictures.

View setting here.

I'm pretty set on it and I think it will look great on her, but I just wanted to see how it looked on some hands :)

Thanks!

ATM

Rough_Rock
that is very nice.

Jonah80

Rough_Rock
Thanks. I think she''ll love it. I know it''s not as fancy as some of the rings I''ve seen on this site, but she loves Tacori and it''s what I can afford. I need to save SOME money for all the Ramen noodles I''ll be eating for the next few months! ;-)

Seriously though, anyone have this setting? I''m really interested to see it in it''s natural habitat.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
that''s a beauty

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
She''ll be thrilled, it''s gorgeous!!!
30.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
hi jonah :)

not all girls like ''very fancy'' - i now that i, for one, do not.

and i''d love that setting!

i hope someone has some pictures of it for you, but i think all the folks here have looked at enough rings online to know when it''s a good one or not...

and that''s a very good one!

good luck!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, I know she will love it.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s very pretty! I haven''t seen it around PS. Doesn''t mean no one has it, I just haven''t seen it
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! It will look awesome on her and she will love it!!!

Jonah80

Rough_Rock
Thanks very much everyone. You've all made me feel really good about this ring. She's a very small girl, and really doesn't wear a lot of jewelry. She likes elegant, classic, almost antique-y looking jewelry...so I'm hoping this fits the bill. I have no doubt that if I let her go wild on that site she would find 50 rings she absolutely loved, but I think she's going to be the happiest girl in town when I give her this. I honestly just can't wait to put it on her finger and spend the rest of my life with her
9.gif

So, if anyone has any pics that would be great...but no big deal. My mind is made up.

Thanks again!

One more thing! The site suggests this band to compliment it: Band

What do you think of that? There are actually 3 bands that match the "2526" model that the site suggests, but that's the one I think she'd pick.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thats a beautiful setting! I haven''t seen it around PS, but I really can''t imagine anyone saying that they don''t like that ring--it''s elegant and simple with just enough extra bling.

And I love the eternity you posted too.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Jonah80

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the link, but I went ahead and purchased the ring through a dealer in New York. They had decent prices on their site and were very friendly and helpful. I was only able to afford a nice .45ct diamond. As I said though, she's not in to really showy jewelry...and I figure we can upgrade down the road if she really wants to. The stone was a round brilliant, H color, VS2, EX cut, EX symmetry, VG polish.

Just have to wait now. Ugh.

Now...just have to save up for a wedding, reception, honeymoon and a house. Rome wasn't built in a day...right?

caseygal

Rough_Rock
Trade
so sweet! i have heard great things about tacori and i''m sure your girl will love whatever you give her. congrats on your purchase!

Jonah80

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much.

She has no idea it''s coming, and while I hate to make her cry I think there may be tears. Good tears!

Honestly I can not wait. It''s killing me already.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
You have obviously put a lot of thought into the ring! It is very touching and sweet. PLEASE post some pictures when the ring arrives! Congrats and this is all very exciting
36.gif

Jonah80

Rough_Rock
Thanks again. I will certainly post pictures ASAP.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
It will be a beautiful ring...and its a tacori!!!

Jonah80

Rough_Rock
Well I finally got the ring in! I really like it. It''s very petite, and I think it will be perfect for her.

I took a picture with my phone, but it''s not very detailed.

Anyway, here is the first, somewhat crummy, picture.

downsized_0401091236.jpg

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s beautiful, she is going to love it. Please come back with hand shots
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is a beauty! She is going to go ga-ga over it! Please come back with handshots when you can!!! (after the proposal) and GOOD LUCK!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!! She will love it!!!
30.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! Please post more pictures later
1.gif

Jonah80

Rough_Rock
She said yes!

She wouldn''t let me near her with a camera though because "her nails looked terrible", haha.

I''ll try to get pictures soon.

It''s a happy day :)

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Jonah!
36.gif

Jonah80

Rough_Rock
OK. Finally got her to let me take a few pictures. They didn''t turn out great. It''s hard to capture the sparkle on camera!

Anyway, we picked a date (June 19, 2010) and went to check out the location we want. Very exciting :)

ring3008686.jpg

Jonah80

Rough_Rock
One more.

ring4008686.jpg

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!
36.gif
It looks so beautiful on her hand!!

Jonah80

Rough_Rock
Also, I don''t know the proper place to ask, so I''ll just ask here.

The ring is maybe .25 too big. It''s a 5.25 and it''s too loose. She just told me her size a while back and we never got her sized. I''m wondering what the best way to get this ring sized would be. Should I just take it to a Tacori certified dealer and have them do it, or should they send it back to Tacori to size it? Or can just anyone do that sort of thing?

I''m pretty dumb about most of this stuff. All I know I learned to buy her this ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results