shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of new engagement ring (from WF)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love princess cuts!! I am sure she will love it!!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Very elegant ring! Congratulations!

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
That setting is beautiful! I think it''s perfect for the princess cut. Congratulations!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
You know, at first glance, I wasn''t really sure about the double prongs with the stone and simple band (it confused me and just seemed awkward), but now, the more I look at this ring, the more I''m really starting to dig it. There''s something about the look of the prongs that are growing on me-I think they actually make the stone look more faceted, if that makes sense. It''s a very pretty stone, btw.

Very nice! Congrats!
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the prongs! Best of luck with the proposal!

Bud2003

Rough_Rock
Thanks to all of you for your kind words!!!

I picked the ring up on Saturday (2/14/09), and have been holding it since then. I live with my lady and I''m sure you all can imagine how badly this ring has been burning a hole in my pocket. There were so many moments, when I just wanted to run and grab the ring out of my car and propose...but I stayed strong and will wait until Tuesday when I can put my "proposal plan" into action.

I can''t wait...I''ll post some hand pics as soon as I can.

Thanks again for all of the support!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many congrats Bud, it looks great!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful, I love the double prongs
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MikeRato1

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 8:44:39 AM
Author: Bud2003
Thanks to all of you for your kind words!!!

I picked the ring up on Saturday (2/14/09), and have been holding it since then. I live with my lady and I''m sure you all can imagine how badly this ring has been burning a hole in my pocket. There were so many moments, when I just wanted to run and grab the ring out of my car and propose...but I stayed strong and will wait until Tuesday when I can put my ''proposal plan'' into action.

I can''t wait...I''ll post some hand pics as soon as I can.

Thanks again for all of the support!
really like the setting and great stone, congrats!
but please... take it out of your car and put it in a safe!

paeony

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The ring is stunning!!! Hang in there! Good Luck!!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 3:57:37 PM
Author: jstarfireb
Beautiful! Those are the first pics I''ve seen of that setting, and it looks stunning! Be sure to get plenty of handshots.
2.gif
Ditto on the first time ever seeing pics of the settings. Lovely choice! Today is the 17th so good luck with the proposal! I bet she will love the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results