shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of my OEC in its Lotus setting made by Sally!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SparklyRing

Shiny_Rock
Hi SoyCoffee!!

My boyfriend and I are looking around for the perfect diamond and the perfect setting, so I''ve been lurking on PS for a few months. I want something delicate and feminine and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SETTING! The setting and the diamond are just so beautiful together!

I noticed from your photos that the band looks like it''s about the same width as my promise ring - 2mm. When I looked up the setting at Heart of Water Jewels, I read in the description that the band is only 1mm. Did you request to have a 2mm ring or is that just the photo making the 1mm width appear bigger? Or maybe I''m just bad at estimating...

Black Jade

Brilliant_Rock
That is so gorgeous.
It reminds of my Mom''s engagement ring (which was stolen).
Is the setting rose gold?

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful, and that setting is just perfect for that OEC

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well good grief, how did I ever miss this thread. I LOVE the Lotus setting by Sally and your ring is gorgeous!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
. It looks really beautiful on your hand.

zavy

Rough_Rock
it''s beautiful! I have a pink Spess that I would love to go in that setting! Thanks for sharing

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!

Definitely one of the most gorgeous lotus rings I have ever seen! It pops like nobody''s business.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif

DebShine

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow! I love that setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results