shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of my new 3-stone anniversary ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks winyan and thank you pq! I'm so thrilled with how it turned out. And I should have said MACRO mode, not micro mode! Micro mode would have been great! I kept saying to my daughter, "That looks terrible," and she kept saying, "That's what your hand looks like."
confused.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Patty it looks spectacular on your hand. The width is *perfect.*
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes I agree, looks great on your hand Patty! Great choices.
1.gif
Congrats!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring and great 25th anniversary gift! It looks terrific on your hand.

michelejo

Rough_Rock
Well, I think it looks great on!

Keep in mind...1) at least your hand is skinny
2.gif
and 2) your ring will get all the attention anyway!!
1.gif

dmpineapple

Rough_Rock
Hey Patty! My 28th wedding aniversary is coming up. I'm going to make sure my husband see's your ring... Maybe he'll get a clue! He gave me the fancy green you see just above my username (the pic's a little distorted) for MY 25th. It was a total suprise. ...and although it doesn't match everything I wear, I wear it anyway, and absolutely adore it! I should think your's will be exactly the same! ...A priceless treasure!

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Patty Patty!!

The ring looks awsome on your hands! I love the saphires!!

Congradulations on your anniversary again. I think it's amazing for two people to be married for so long and have gone through all the up and downs of married life. I'm no where close to where you are and sometimes when it's late at night and the whole world seems to be sleeping, I wonder to myslef if I will be as lucky as people who have found each other and spend a lifetime together.
1.gif

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Nice ring !!!
Your hand looks very "elegant", don't worry !
2.gif

Regards,

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
Patty,

It's simply gorgeous. I especially love the sentiment behind the ring using both of your daughters' birthstones. Sapphire is my birthstone too and I've tried to envision how I might be able to incorporate sapphires into rings. Your ring is beautiful and elegant.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Patty!!

There was no need to fret over the size of the stones!!! It is perfect on your hand!

Just gorgeous girl!
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
You all make me feel so good...Thanks for all your sweet comments. I am so happy with the width of the 3 stones. It turned out just as I'd hoped.

Michelejo, yes, my hands are skinny. I always wondered why I couldn't gain weight in my wrists and hands but I have no problem putting it on my hips!
sad.gif

Leota, as for being married 25 years, I don't think about it that much. I mean, if you live long enough...but yes, I know what you mean about wondering when you are young if you will have that one person you want to live out your life with. My hubby is a wonderful, calm, kind man. He is the one who deserves a gift for putting up with me for 25 years!

dmp, I love your green diamond. I'd love to see more pictures of it!

iceprincess, I'm also glad I went with my daugters' birthstones. Of course it helps that they were born in April and September!

And to the rest of you who told me it looks good on me...Thank you so much!
21.gif
21.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
Oh I love it! What a fantastic ring, and it looks divine on you.
18.gif

tat2db

Shiny_Rock
Your new ring is gorgeous!!! Congratulations on your 25th!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m sure patty appreciate''s the well wishes but this thread is almost 2 years old
2.gif

So Patty, Happy Almost 27th
2.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Patty, I love it, love it, love it :) BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Will you wear it on your left or right hand. Either will look fine...

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! (lucky lady, to have kids with birthdays in April and September!!!)

The vivid blue of those sapphires is stunning, and the diamond is lovely! Will you also wear it as an e-ring sometimes?

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Yes, this thread is almost two years old, but thank you to those who have complimented me on the ring.
35.gif

I still absolutely love this ring. Sometimes I wear it on my right hand but usually I wear it on my left hand with an anniversary ring of 3 point stones.

bothnewones.jpg

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Patty, I think the ring is gorgeous! So what are you planning for your 27th?

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2005 1:27:21 PM
Author: Milly
Patty, I think the ring is gorgeous! So what are you planning for your 27th?
Thank you Milly!

Our 27th is still six months away. We''ll probably go out to dinner and that will be it.
21.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Even though this thread is old I have never seen your ring. I love it. It is beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That ring is beautiful!! I love the three stone look!!
30.gif

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
I love the combo of sapphires and diamonds.

I also love it with your diamond band too. Very classy!!!

Wear it in the best of health and happiness.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thank you SanDiegoLady, bling*diva* and crafftygrrl!
35.gif

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Ohh, sometimes I want to say things on older threads as well. I''m glad that Matatora piped up, because I haven''t seen your ring yet, Patty. Can I just say that it''s gorgeous! I''m REALLY loving the sapphire and diamond combo...gives me lots of tempting ideas for my RHR!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results