shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of my hand-forged bangle by Victor Canera

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I was really surprised too but .. that's a lot of platinum!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
It looks so beautiful on you...I think you should keep it :)

BiscuitBiscuit

Rough_Rock
Cookie- I see that this post is several years old but I see you are still active on PS. I was wondering if you still love your Victor Canera bangle? I have been looking for a very simple but substantial oval bangle for sometime. I love the platinum but am looking for one that is solid yellow gold.

Do you still wear it daily? Did you find the clasp to be secure enough that you didn't worry about losing the bracelet? Is the 6 mm comfortable on your wrist or do you think 3 or 4 mm would be better for everyday wear?

Thanks!
BB

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BiscuitBiscuit|1409149770|3740098 said:
Cookie- I see that this post is several years old but I see you are still active on PS. I was wondering if you still love your Victor Canera bangle? I have been looking for a very simple but substantial oval bangle for sometime. I love the platinum but am looking for one that is solid yellow gold.

Do you still wear it daily? Did you find the clasp to be secure enough that you didn't worry about losing the bracelet? Is the 6 mm comfortable on your wrist or do you think 3 or 4 mm would be better for everyday wear?

Thanks!
BB

I haven't seen cookie in awhile, so I don't know if she'll see this unless she is subscribed to the thread. I know she decided to sell the bracelet not long after she got it. I don't think it had anything to do with the bracelet itself, but she just didn't want a bangle, I think. It might be a good idea for you to find a couple of fashion jewelry bangles to try for width and comfort. I think that is going to boil down to personal preference.

BiscuitBiscuit

Rough_Rock
Thanks, good to know. I'll have to try some on of different mm sizes.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results