shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of my Blue/Gray Spinel and Diamond Custom Necklace project!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pendant. I''m glad you finally got it how you had envisioned it!

stermag

Shiny_Rock
Mata,

Your pendant has seriously inspired me. I was looking for ideas for a bday gift for my FMIL and your pendant is what ultimately convinced me to go this route. Although I''m currently considering a different shape (a pear perhaps) whenever I lose track of my "vision" I come back to your thread and look at this very piece - it reminds me really quickly of the "feeling" and "look" I''m hoping to achieve.

Thank you for sharing.

M

Garysax

Shiny_Rock
Where did you end up buying the spinel, online? It looks very nice and even looks pretty well cut too, which is unusual....

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/10/2006 2:03:40 PM
Author: Matatora

Date: 3/10/2006 1:58:47 PM
Author: sunkist
Mata, it''s fabulous!! I love all the sparkles, it''s sooo rainbowy. And the design of the pendant is amazing. Great job!
Thanks sunkist- But Valeria101, Storm helped me oddles!

Aphi- I have on a Mellow Mushroom tee just now, I will post neckshots soon!
Ha ha, I don''t care if you''re in a ratty old t-shirt you wear to paint your house! I gotta see that necklace on a human!!
3.gif

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh pretty.

Are you going to wear it on your wedding day?

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Mat,
It''s beautiful...stunning, actually
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I agree, neck shots are a MUST!!

Also, what type of camera do you have? Your pics are awesome. I realize it''s your photo skills...too
2.gif

Libby

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
It simply looks royal.
30.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
It''s just gorgeous, but I was a huge fan the first time around too! Can''t wait for those neck shots. Hurry up!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fantastic result! It''s just beautiful. Neck shots, neck shots, neck shots.............

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
These are all of the 18" length, sorry it took so long but I am about to graduate and someone is coming over to look at my condo.

halobluediamondnecklaceneckshot0.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

halobluediamondnecklaceneckshot1.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

halobluediamondnecklaceneckshot2.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2006 2:43:13 PM
Author: Garysax
Where did you end up buying the spinel, online? It looks very nice and even looks pretty well cut too, which is unusual....
And that is where the miracle of PS came in handy BIG TIME Strmdr and Ana, helped me sort through spinels, I found this one on Gemwow.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I have a Cannon Power Shot SD 550 Digital Elph, before this I had a SD 400, which I loved but suffered an accident a few weeks ago.
15.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
STUNNING! GORGEOUS! BEAUTIFUL! I''m running out of words!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Wow!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I''m going to show this to my honey and hope he''ll consider something like it for my wedding gift.
2.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!! I love it!
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s looks gorgeous on you. It''s a beautiful pendant.

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
So...that would make a wonderful "something blue" for your wedding....any chance I can borrow it for mine?
31.gif

Figured it was worth a try!
26.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh Matatora your pendant turned out beautifully!!! I love the way it looks on your neck, so very pretty.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mat
beautiful pendant/necklace!!!
30.gif
36.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely love your new necklace. I love the delicateness of the chain and the substantialness of the pendant.
It looks great on you!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve said it before, I''m not alone... it''s one of the most beautiful necklaces I have ever seen. Truly. I want one!
39.gif
25.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh thanks everyone for all the wonderful compliments, I really enjoy being able to share my passion for shiny objects with others!
Now as far as the necklace goes, I mentioned this on a thread in the BridesWorldWide forum, if anyone really did want to wear it in their wedding I would be happy to let that be their “something borrowed”.

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
ME ME ME!!!
35.gif

Are you nuts??!! I wouldn''t think you would actually let me borrow that. You don''t even know me!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2006 10:37:37 PM
Author: Matatora
Oh thanks everyone for all the wonderful compliments, I really enjoy being able to share my passion for shiny objects with others!
Now as far as the necklace goes, I mentioned this on a thread in the BridesWorldWide forum, if anyone really did want to wear it in their wedding I would be happy to let that be their “something borrowed”.
I''d be careful of that. Nice offer, yes. But may not be a wise move on your part.
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh- there are a few stipulations on the offer.
-It has to be a long time poster, the first post cannot be a request to borrow the necklace.
- I would not mail it to a P.O. Box or a work place, home address only.
-For the return to me I would expect a tracking number/insurance to be paid for by whomever borrowed it.

The reason I am willing to do this is Pricescope has been a wonderful haven for me. I have learned so much from those who take the time to post here. I have contact with a few of the Pricescopers and they have all been very lovely people. Also I think it would be unlikely that someone would just stumble across the offer, though that might happen. I am still working on how people could contact me outside of AIM, since posting personal information is a bad idea.

APhiG- The offer is open, if you would like to borrow it you are most certainly welcome to.

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Matatora, you are a class act.
36.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
You are a generous girl, too bad I''m already married. I have also admired your necklace since you first posted it. I would like to get one made eventually to simulate it.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful, Mat. I''m so glad it all worked out. Congratulations on your awesome pendant and your graduation!!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results