shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Pictures of my 20th Anniversary ring!

AggieTexan

Shiny_Rock
My husband and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary next month, and I recently got a new ring to celebrate.

The center stone is 2.43 RB, H, SI1, and the side stones are .25 each. I''ve been obsessively taking pictures, and think I finally have a few to post. Finding the macro setting on my camera really helped.

Here''s my new trinket:

IMG_2092.JPG

Here''s another...please excuse the wrinkly hands. I''m really not 90 years old!

IMG_2129.JPG

All I can say is...................... WHOOP!
emthup.gif

Congratulations on 20 years, people like you are my heros.

I''m glad my neighbors can''t see me running around my back yard looking for a place to take pictures of my ring!

IMG_2087.JPG

It''s gorgeous! Happy 20th! Congrats!

AggieTexan, happy 20th anniversary!!!!

Your ring is beautiful!!! Could you please take some pictures of the profile?

Thanks.

Happy 20th!!! Your ring is just gorgeous, love it. We celebrated our 20th last year, so know what a big milestone it is. Enjoy your beautiful ring. And please take more pics for us when you have time. I''d love to see a profile shot, that setting is lovely!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Positively stunning! Congratulations!

Holy mother! That ring is amazing! Congratulations on your 20th anniversary-what a milestone! My parents'' 40th anniversary is next year and I''m trying to get my dad to spring for a ring just like that for my mom!
9.gif

Congradulations!! Ring looks STUNNING!! Which setting is that?

Lovely
30.gif
ring and congrats on your anniversary
36.gif
. More pictures, some side views please!

Very beautiful ring and the flower pictures are just lovely!!!! Congratulations to you and your husband on your twentieth.

Congratulations on your anniversary! Beautiful ring. You are really going to enjoy that!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I am going to copy DKS w/her centered kudos!

Happy 20th Anniversay
I love the setting and the ring looks perfect on you!
Gorgeous Rock!!!

Happy anniversary and you''ve got a beautiful ring!

Oh man that''s gorgeous!! It''s huge and white and beautiful and I LOVE the setting. Where is the setting from?

Just beautiful! more pics too please
3.gif
3.gif

It''s soooo beautiful!
30.gif

OMG!!! Your ring is simply stunning! Can we see some profile shots of it, pretty please???

Congratulations and happy anniversary!

Your ring is absolutely GORGEOUS! Congratulations on your 20th anniversary!

Oooohghata!
30.gif
Boooghata!!

I would like to WELCOME you to Pricescope....
35.gif
what a pleasure it is to meet you and your beauty! Most come in with a demur first post...usually a few lines or so...always small font and very polite and mannerly. Then there are occasional posters such as you...that swing open the doors and barge right in and show us something like that...that....magnificent white stone in such a well designed piece!!
I love your side stones...perfect ratio!!

20 years with that hunk...for 2.43 hunk was well worth the time!!
2.gif
Ohhh...That first flower shot is too perfect!! It looks magical! Congrats! Welcome! Keep it coming...the photos please...profiles too!

DKS

Skippy...now, now...I'm going to have to bill you a copyright fee!!
2.gif
kiss kiss

It is so beautiful! Love the setting, love the diamond. Happy Anniversary!!!

WOW, what a gorgeous, gorgeous ring. I especially love the arrows shot! Congratulations on your 20th anniversary!

Congratulations on your 20th.
Your ring is beautiful. Please tell us more about the setting.

oh wow!! wow to 20 years - congratulations!!! and wow to the beautiful beautiful ring!!! please, tell us more about it!
3.gif

it''s just gorgeous...

I love everything about your new ring.
30.gif
Congratulations.

Absolutely beautiful!! Congratulations on 20 years and on earning that big beautiful amazing ring!

It looks perfecto on your hand!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP