shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of my 2.03 F VS2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eleguin

Shiny_Rock
Hello, this is my first post. I have been reading posts on pricescope for the last two months and have become addicted to reading them! I just got engaged over the weekend, so I figured as my first post, I will post some photos of my ring. The center stone is 2.03 carats and the side stones are 0.57 total. It is F, VS2. Ring size: 3.75.

DSC00782_edited-vi.jpg

DSC00789_edited-vi.jpg

DSC00781-vi.jpg

DSC00742_edited-vi.jpg

DSC00780_edited-vi.jpg

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! That''s quite a first post!
9.gif
The ring is gorgeous!!! Congrats!

(how in the world did you get all those pics in one post? Do you know something the rest of us don''t?)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS ring - beautiful pictures, seriously!!!! The stone is big in the first place but on that teeny finger and on that ring of bling - just divine!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
verra pretty, congrats! i always love the driving with the camera shots we see on here. crazy PS''ers!

eleguin

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! I am having so much fun learning to take macro photos. I''ve always been a photography fanatic (mostly scenic, some black & white), but taking macro shots of my ring under different lighting is about the most fun I''ve ever had with a camera! I am taking my camera everywhere I go now to capture the sparkles. It''s addictive!

As for posting multiple pictures in one post, I remotely linked them to my own website where I host pictures. I didn''t upload them onto pricescope.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! It''s gorgeous!!
30.gif
Congratulations!!
36.gif

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
That is a beautiful ring!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s just gorgeous..F VS2..yummy...love the stone, love the setting..

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoo Hoo, what a first post that was. Beautiful ring and what a sparkle. Love the setting too.

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW, your ring is gorgeous!!! Love the pics. Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to PS!!

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope, what a gorgeous first post!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It''s a beauty!! Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Welcome and thanks for sharing those terrific pics of your fabulous ring! Now I feel like I need a cigarette and I don''t even smoke
2.gif
!!!

eleguin

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the kind words everyone! I love coming onto pricescope and looking at everyone''s beautiful rings. I did a little too much of that last month during my finals week at law school
4.gif
I am starting my bar review course next week and hopefully I can curb my time on pricescope! Anyway, I hope to take more photos soon. It has been rainy and cloudy all day so the lighting hasn''t been ideal. Hopefully the sun will be out tomorrow :)

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
welcome
35.gif
holy smokes it''s gorgeous!!! that''s quite a honker you''ve got there!!! thanks for the pics

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Such a beautiful ring! Congrats on the engagement and welcome to PS!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!

Beautiful!
36.gif

Welcome to PS and I am sure you will enjoy posting as much as the rest of us
31.gif

Congratulations on the engagement and may you have a wonderful marriage!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!! Can you share the details of where it came from, is it custom, etc?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Add one more WOW from me!!!
30.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome and congrats on your engagement! Your ring is beautiful - but you know us - we need specs and details!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
LOVE it! Love the style, love the stone!

We need more info, though! Numbers, stats, and where it came from, etc! And oh, MORE PICTURES PLEASE!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your ring is stunning!!! I need more pics!!!!
30.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!
30.gif
. It''s ginormous on your tiny finger. Drooling.
31.gif

Sunnygal

Rough_Rock
I LOVE your ring!
Will you get a matching wedding band?

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring!!!!!!!!

Tell us more about your setting. Did you get it thru a PS vendor or local jeweler?

eleguin

Shiny_Rock
I will post more photos as soon as I take more (waiting for sunny days in NYC, today was too rainy). The GIA lab report is upstairs right now, but from what I remember, it is 58% table, 59.7% depth. Excellent symmetry and polish. The ring is from Blue Nile in their shared prong half-eternity setting. I would really like to get a matching eternity band, although I''m not sure from where yet. BN doesn''t seem to have an eternity band of the same size stones, I think their eternity band stones are little larger. Would that make a lot of difference visually if the wedding band stones are slightly larger?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a stunning ring!
30.gif
What is the mm difference between the two rings? Facets also known as Signed Pieces makes very lovely eternity bands as well, and I believe they could match up the mm size of the stones exactly.

Congrats again and welocme to Pricescope!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
your ring is just lovely

It looks huge on your hand

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Welcome! Your ring is gorgeous! Congratulations!

eleguin

Shiny_Rock
A few more photos I''d like to post. I snapped multiple shots on each flower, so some of the photos might appear repetitive.

2-vi.jpg

8-vi.jpg

6-vi.jpg

3-vi.jpg

4-vi.jpg

1-vi.jpg

7-vi.jpg

5-vi.jpg

9-vi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results