shape
carat
color
clarity

PICTURES - My 4.649cttw BGD/ LM luscious earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Daaaaaaaaaang- beautifully set! Although, I think I would opt to have the back welding on after I put them in- I''d be SO scared to lose one! Lucky duck, you are!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/3/2009 4:18:11 PM
Author: Ellen
Phoenix, stop staring at those things and come talk to us!
11.gif
9.gif
He he, you're too cute!
9.gif

I'm so sorry, Ellen. I've been quite busy packing for our move on Monday. It was actually supposed to be last weekend (well, supposed to be a few other times before that too
4.gif
), but finally it's really happening. Am actually looking forward to moving up there. It's been a tough few weeks trying to finalise things and packing things and cleaning the house
7.gif
, so I'm looking forward to just sitting and breathing a sign of relief. It'll also be nice to be living with hubby again
9.gif
, as opposed to us seeing each other for the odd weekends there and there.

Many thanks for the suggestion to contact Admin to re-open the stud thread. I'll do so.

How are things with you?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you ALL for your very kind words. I really appreciate them. I LOVEEEEE PSers'' enthusiasm about my new bling and wonderful kind spirits.
9.gif

You''re a GREAT bunch.
9.gif

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Jesus, Shepherd of Judea!! (If you are a Sookie Stackhouse fan, you''ll remember the expression
3.gif
)

Phoenix, your earrings are LOBE-TEARINGLY (the word does not exist, I know
31.gif
) beautiful!! They are gorgeous!!!

Hope the move went well, and wear your new strobe lights with much love, great health, and happiness always!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Whoa - these are absolutely gorgeous! The simplicity, the quality, the elegance - I love the studs on you both with and without the pearl dangles. Congratulations on a magnificent jewelry choice. WOW!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 10:09:19 PM
Author: Phoenix

11.gif
9.gif
He he, you''re too cute!
9.gif

I''m so sorry, Ellen. I''ve been quite busy packing for our move on Monday. It was actually supposed to be last weekend (well, supposed to be a few other times before that too
4.gif
), but finally it''s really happening. Am actually looking forward to moving up there. It''s been a tough few weeks trying to finalise things and packing things and cleaning the house
7.gif
, so I''m looking forward to just sitting and breathing a sign of relief. It''ll also be nice to be living with hubby again
9.gif

Many thanks for the suggestion to contact Admin to re-open the stud thread. I''ll do so.

How are things with you?
9.gif

After I posted this, I remembered you had said you were moving soon. So I half expected you not to come back. Glad you did, but we understand you''re busy. That will be so nice to be with hubby again, you can have candlelight dinners with him and wear your new earrings.
bat%20eyes3.gif
Just be careful transporting all your beautiful baubles, WE don''t want them lost!!
9.gif
2.gif

I am good, getting ready for my youngests graduation party Sat., so I have a lot of work to do to. But it will be fun, and I am so proud of him.
16.gif

Good luck with the move deary, I hope it goes smoothly!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/4/2009 7:21:28 AM

Date: 6/3/2009 10:09:19 PM

11.gif
9.gif
He he, you're too cute!
9.gif

I'm so sorry, Ellen. I've been quite busy packing for our move on Monday. It was actually supposed to be last weekend (well, supposed to be a few other times before that too
4.gif
), but finally it's really happening. Am actually looking forward to moving up there. It's been a tough few weeks trying to finalise things and packing things and cleaning the house
7.gif
, so I'm looking forward to just sitting and breathing a sign of relief. It'll also be nice to be living with hubby again
9.gif

Many thanks for the suggestion to contact Admin to re-open the stud thread. I'll do so.

How are things with you?
9.gif

After I posted this, I remembered you had said you were moving soon. So I half expected you not to come back. Glad you did, but we understand you're busy. That will be so nice to be with hubby again, you can have candlelight dinners with him and wear your new earrings.
bat%20eyes3.gif
Just be careful transporting all your beautiful baubles, WE don't want them lost!!
9.gif
2.gif

I am good, getting ready for my youngests graduation party Sat., so I have a lot of work to do to. But it will be fun, and I am so proud of him.
16.gif

Good luck with the move deary, I hope it goes smoothly!!
Ellen, hello from SH !!
35.gif

I'm finally here! It's majorly smoggy but the weather is otherwise quite nice - not too hot, not too cold. Our apartment is fairly sizeable (2,500 sq ft) and overlooks some nice greenery (which is a rare treat in this part of the world), so that helps somewhat. Still have a lot of unpacking to do and that's just a small portion of our belongings - the movers are not even delivering most of "stuff" 'til next week. So yours truly is still cleaning and arranging and re-arranging things. SIGH, some things don't change!
5.gif

No one here speaks English!! Which is what you'd expect anyway, after all it is China!
3.gif
It's just sooooo frustrating for me though. Better start learning some Chinese. Worse news still, the insurer I contacted most recently has also told me that they don't insure "expensive" (their word, not mine) jewellery, so back to square one. I'm only wearing the BGD earrings and my ering but am still very wary.
4.gif

How was your son's graduation party? I'm sure you're very proud of him. Hope you all had a nice time.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Glad you made it in one piece!! It sounds really nice Pheoenix, and yes, you must learn the language. Glad it''s you and not me, I''d end up so frustrated I''d be doing a very crude and pitiful attempt at sign language.
9.gif

Gosh, you gotta find someone to insure your jewelry! What are people supposed to do, run around with no ins.?? Please be careful!

My sons party went very well, it seems everyne had a great time, and his savings are well on the way to getting a laptop from his money gifts for college. So he''s happy.
5.gif
Thanks for asking.

I hope everything goes well with the movers, and maybe once you get everything settled you could take some pics. I''d love to see where you live. And of course, if your jewelry happened to be lazing around that wouldn''t bother me either.....
2.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Ellen, hi PS'ers!

Thanks for your kind words. Things are improving a tiny bit, I'm starting to learn to speak a few odd words here and there, though am still struggling to understand. It'll be several more months before I can have a basic conversation, I reckon. We've been to a few nice restaurants recently, so that helps. Good food always helps, does it not?!
3.gif
1.gif
. Things are however rather expensive here. There was a recent thread recently on PS about how much people spend on eating out and on their groceries and I'm shocked how expensive things are here in Shanghai. Our meals out this last week or so have been about USD50-100 each time and we're not even talking about any high-end restaurants either. We go grocery shopping on average every 2 days and each time it's been approx USD50, and that's just basic stuff on top of us eating out, which is about every 2-3 days.

Anyhow, here are a few pics. There are the views from our master bedroom and living room...rather nice...even if I say so myself, he he!!
2.gif

China_1.JPG

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

China_2.JPG

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more...

I hope people can't figure out exactly where we live from these pics
5.gif
, though the security here is excellent I must say. There are several guards at the front gate of the complex and they always look at everyone coming in and out. Even when you're in a taxi, they'll peer in to see who's inside. There's another person sitting at the lobby of your particular building. Also, you can only get up to your apartment with your own swipe card, and not to any other floor or aprt.

China_3.JPG

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I couldn''t resist taking more pics of the delicious BGD studs, he he..
9.gif

BGD_a.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been WAITING for this thread and missed it - WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are AMAZING, congrats P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh P, you have just lovely views!! Really pretty. And I must admit I am slightly surprised, I never would have gussed there would be evergreens there. Not sure why I thought that, but I did!
9.gif

Thanks for the pics!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/17/2009 8:11:39 AM
Author: Lorelei
I have been WAITING for this thread and missed it - WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are AMAZING, congrats P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Lorelei!
35.gif

It was your and Ellen''s help, primarily, that spurred me on to buying these! I''m glad you like them.

How are you?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/17/2009 10:12:58 AM

Hi Lorelei!
35.gif

It was your and Ellen''s help, primarily, that spurred me on to buying these! I''m glad you like them.

How are you?
I am good thanks, glad to read the move went well!

As for the earrings I ADORE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/17/2009 9:30:26 AM
Oh P, you have just lovely views!! Really pretty. And I must admit I am slightly surprised, I never would have gussed there would be evergreens there. Not sure why I thought that, but I did!
9.gif

Thanks for the pics!

I'd say you are right, Ellen. It seems to me that most of SH is a concrete jungle, though there are pockets of greenery here and there. I too am surprised that there are evergreens here too. These trees look kind of like firs but am not really sure exactly what they are.

Anyway, here's another pic of the bling. Well, it is partly a pic of yours truly. I think this is the most I've ever shown of myself here on PS.

Thanks for looking.

BGD_b.JPG

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/17/2009 10:14:09 AM
Date: 6/17/2009 10:12:58 AM

Hi Lorelei!
35.gif

How are you?

I am good thanks, glad to read the move went well!

As for the earrings I ADORE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Lorelei, for your kind words.

Thanks to everyone else for your kind words about the move too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results