shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics! wedding band with e-ring or alone?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
rubyprincess|1308315504|2948280 said:
jaysonsmom|1308268163|2947842 said:
I personally like them worn separately. Only because of the "thickness" of the rings, plus the fact that the rub....

If I were you I'd get a simple plain band to wear with the ering and wear the eternity on the other hand, that way you'll have substntial eyecandy on both hands!
+1.

PS do you have a thread on your e-ring?

Thritto!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I think they look better separate. I would get something a little smaller to wear with your e-ring and wear your current eternity on the right hand. Gorgeous rings by the way!!! :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are gorgeous and look great either together or on each hand. I think it's fun to wear them whatever way you feel like for the day.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would wear them together. My set is much the same look and I love it. I would get a spacer band though~eternities are notorious
for chewing the head on e-rings. Once there is damage you can't fix it, unless you get a new head for your ring. A little spacer solves
the problem and protects your look.

Stack all that lovely bling on one hand and save the right hand for more bling!

LAG2010

Shiny_Rock
my eternity band is very similar in size, and i prefer to wear it on it's own. i love having pretty bling on both hands!

magda72

Rough_Rock
These rings are both gorgeous. But I think you should wear them separately.

Magda
:wavey:

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I like JaysonsMom's idea of getting an plain band with the e-ring and wearing the eternity on the other hand. I'm not a gap person, but that's just me. Your rings are beautiful and you are lucky that you can mix and match them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results