shape
carat
color
clarity

pics of Simon G 5-stone ring for JZuino

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2007 1:22:03 AM
Author: JZuino
Hey Old Fashioned Girl,

I had a quick question about a post you had made last year (https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/which-profile-do-you-like-best-and-why.49968/) There was a picture of a 5 stone pave Simon G ring which I was really interested in. Do you have any info on it? I have a Simon G engagement ring and was thinking of getting something very similair (obviously with no center stone) for my wedding ring. If you have any info at all I would really appreciate it. Thanks :)

Jess

Here are the pics that I have. I liked how it had kind of a rounded profile, and how the diamonds fit snugly into their U's, unlike the Scott Kay where there's a lot of extra space. I also like how it had more of an antique look than the Scott Kay or AJaffe.

Simon G w pave.jpg

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
another

Simon G w pave2.jpg

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
It was a beautiful ring. The only thing was the prongs are somewhat thick.

Simon G w pave 3.jpg

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock

Simon G w pave 4.jpg

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Hope these pictures help. Again I saw it at Charleston Alexander (wherethediamondsare.com) but I would guess any Simon G dealer could get it for you.

Simon G w pave 5.jpg

JZuino

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much old-fashioned girl :) You are a sweet heart for getting back to me so quickly (considering you didnt need to get back to me at all)
Jess

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results