shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Your new ring is beautiful. You look so happy, congrats on the engagement!!

mb418

Shiny_Rock
congratulations on your engagement! the ring is lovely, and the diamond is so white and sparkles like
30.gif
!!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and a beautiful couple! Congratulations!!
36.gif

glitterbug

Shiny_Rock
The proportions are perfect and the sparkle factor huge! It''s truly gorgeous and I would have guessed much larger than its size too. Just goes to show that quality wins over quantity every time.
9.gif
Congratulations and enjoy!

marriedwithdiamonds

Rough_Rock
the ring is gorgeous! wow the sparkle is amazing! i thought you were going to say it is a 1CT stone, it looks perfect on your hand!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Gigglebuns, your ring is beautiful and your name makes me "giggle" every time I see it! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! Your ring is SO BEAUTIFUL!! I can''t believe that the center is less than 1 carat! It looks so huge on your finger. I LOVE it. You must be thrilled! Congratulations!!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
sooo gorgeous! Congratulations to both of you!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Precious photos of you both.....congratulations on your engagement and your gorgeous ring!!!!
36.gif

Lori

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Love the ring! Very pretty!

Cute pics as well!

Congrats!!!
36.gif

crpediem

Rough_Rock
Fantastic ring! Like many others have said, that rock looks like a carat on your hand! Stunning :)

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You both look extremely happy. Terrific ring too!!!

gigglebuns1186

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone!!!!
9.gif

My ring size is 4.25

The setting is from whiteflash as well...I love it. I would recommend it to anyone!
http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Diamond-Settings/Petite-Open-Cathedral_1211.htm

Deegee- It sure is the WVU band in my avatar. I took it at one of the football games. I went to WVU for about 2 years then transferred because it cost even more money to be a nursing major ( and it was already out-of-state tuition) I love that college though! ALOT of SCHOOL SPIRIT!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring! It looks very elegant and delicate on your finger, just perfect! Congrats!

sabinameister

Shiny_Rock
Oh I love it! It is a big ray of sunshine, just as your smiles
1.gif

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results