shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of My Ring and Matching Wedding Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2006 11:34:03 AM
Author: Jelly
Thanks everyone!! I find myself just staring at my ring all the time. I woke up this morning and had to feel for my ring to make sure it was still there! (does anyone else do that?)
Yes, it''s the anal retentive nature of us PSers. Is it as beautiful as I remember, did I lose it in my sleep, was I dreaming it was here? I''ve got a million of them.

Bottom line: Enjoy that BEAUTIFUL set. I think that stone looks so fab on your hand. It''s much more in proportion to your set and your finger. It looks perfect.
30.gif
30.gif
Keep those pics coming girl.

shay

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Wow I can''t detect any color! That''s such an amazing stone and I love your handshots!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
it looks fantastic! congrats!

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
Jelly - your stone is AMAZING! The arrows are long and crisp, and it has so many hot spots - - it looks so white and lovely in your setting.

OOPs - just saw the hand-pics, they look great!

Congratulations - the set is really beautiful!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful Jelly! I love the full hand shot. Your hands and nails are gorgeous!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Jelly where are you? I want to talk to you more about your stone!!
4.gif

I''m not doubting that you are still in love with it, but I''m wondering if you can just tell me again how much you love it and if you would recommend a first time diamond buyer to purchase a K color stone.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Sunkist, I''m here!

I am definitely still in love love love with my stone! I would absolutely recommend getting a K as long as it''s a round, ideal cut, and certified by AGS like mine. I''ve heard that fancy shapes show more color than the rounds. The only other diamond I have ever owned was an I color. The difference in color was very very small.

Let me know if i can answer any other questions!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2006 5:06:20 PM
Author: Jelly
Sunkist, I''m here!

I am definitely still in love love love with my stone! I would absolutely recommend getting a K as long as it''s a round, ideal cut, and certified by AGS like mine. I''ve heard that fancy shapes show more color than the rounds. The only other diamond I have ever owned was an I color. The difference in color was very very small.

Let me know if i can answer any other questions!

Hi Jelly!! Thanks for replying
36.gif
I''m looking at another K stone at WF. I''m nervous about the K, but looking at yours it looks sooo white! Actually the stone you got was the one I was first looking at
27.gif
But I''m so glad you got it, because it does look beautiful. Look at this thread to see the two stones I''m comparing. I thought maybe you could help sway me
9.gif

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/ok-guys-help-me-choose-the-stone.42094/

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
The smaller one is the I, and the bigger one is my K upgrade.
1.gif

Jellys2stones.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm, ya, it is a slight difference I guess. You said that you are asian so you don't mind a warmer color on your skin? I'm caucasian, although my BF is Chinese, and he also teases me about how white my skin is. Do you think your ring would look good on lighter skin? has anyone else every tried it on?

ETa: I just don't know if this should be a factor in my decision....

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Also, did you ever find out what color your melee stones are? Because I cannot tell a difference between your melee and the center stone
23.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful set!!! Gorgeous!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I was reading your other thread....

I really don''t see a big color difference between the center stone and the melees. I''m not sure what color the melees are, perhaps G-I??? Those WF ACA melees are so beautiful and sparkly!! I think a K would work with a halo as well...but some other girls might be more picky.

Here''s what I did: I ordered the stone loose so I could see how white it looked compared to my I. Here''s a Link to my thread.

Matatora bought a beautiful K stone for a pendant but was a little disappointed in the amount of warmth it displayed.Link

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results