shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my dress (unaltered)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

merlinthecat

Rough_Rock
The fabric is absolutely gorgeous!

Honestly, a pretty girl like you with a figure to die for would make any dress look beautiful.

I don''t think it needs a lot of re-work, maybe just a bit more fabric on the sides, but still keeping the back low cut!

Have you sorted anything out by way of a head dress yet?

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
I just have to say that dress is TDF!! I personally wouldn''t add anything to it, but that''s just me... Eiter way though it is fantastic and you are going to look gorgeous in it!!

dogmama

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/29/2008 12:08:39 AM
Author: Harleigh
It looks fantastic on you, Lily! I think it will look fabulous when it fits correctly! Will you wear a veil with it or not?

You know, I''m not really a veil girl. So I don''t think so right now. One of the reasons is that I think I''m forgoing a veil would be hard to match my gown. Another is because I''m on a budget.

But since I do know its the only time a woman ever gets to wear a veil I''m still on the fence about it. Maybe you have some veils you could suggest?

dogmama

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/30/2008 9:20:55 AM
Author: merlinthecat
The fabric is absolutely gorgeous!
Honestly, a pretty girl like you with a figure to die for would make any dress look beautiful.
I don''t think it needs a lot of re-work, maybe just a bit more fabric on the sides, but still keeping the back low cut!
Have you sorted anything out by way of a head dress yet?

Nope. At first I never even considered a veil. I''m on the fence right now as I told Harleigh. I''m just worried that any veil I chose would look mismatched with my dress. Especially since it''s not a whiter white. Its more like a creamy ivory.

dogmama

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/30/2008 9:31:34 AM
Author: CrookedRock
I just have to say that dress is TDF!! I personally wouldn''t add anything to it, but that''s just me... Eiter way though it is fantastic and you are going to look gorgeous in it!!

Thanks crookedrock! I feel like a supastah!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results