shape
carat
color
clarity

pics of katiedid''s SP bands (channel and prong)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Katie, I think the reason that shared prong band was a problem is that the stones were not set low enough. So when we look at both rings together, the shared prong band sicks out farther on the sides than the e-ring. I''m not sure if I can describe what I mean! But my shared prong band is not thicker than my e-ring, so they appear to fit well together...they look like they have the same outer diameter. I think having WF make a band that will work better with your setting is a much better idea. The only other suggestion I could offer is to try Memoire, because those are also set low and would work better with your e-ring. I think you''ll be much happier with a shared-prong band that fits the e-ring!

tumbelina

Rough_Rock
I totally agree with diamondseeker2006. The shared prong ring on its own is beautiful, ( It''s making me crave one and I always thought that I just wanted a plain w/band!) but it sticks out too much when next to your e-ring.
Good luck with whatever you decide!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh, absolutely! This band that I showed in the pictures was a size 6.5 and my finger size is 4 3/4! They just sent me this ring to look at with my ering. So even if I ordered this exact ring, I would have ordered it to fit the same way my ering fits. I agree that it''s hard to tell what things are really going to look like when it''s completely the wrong size.

thanks for your input--I''m waiting on a quote from WF so we''ll see!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results