shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of her ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous!

sea

Rough_Rock
What jeweler? That''s an absolutely beautiful ring.

I live in NYC and I''ve been looking around and getting price quotes on a design I have in mind and would love to know who you worked with and if you felt they were reasonably priced.

Please share!

Thanks
Sea
30.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/18/2006 10:00:01 AM
Author:rdshih
Thought I would share with everyone some pics of my Fiancé''s ring. Much thanks to Mark Turnowski of ERD with my diamond purchase. For any that are interested, the setting was made by a local jeweler here in NYC. Let me know what you think!
Absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to you both!!! Just breath taking!!!

Wifey2b :}

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Gorgeous ring and I love the engagement story. Good thinking on the perfume gift. I assume it worked to throw her off at least a little bit? She was clueless about the ring shopping too? Sneaky accountants. Oh yeah, did you clean up the rose petals? You commented on how numerous they were so I figure you had cleanup duty.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your story was awesome and the ring is so pretty! Congrats to both of you, and many happy years together!

rdshih

Rough_Rock
Hi Sea,

The store we went to for her setting was called Chateau. It was recommended by one of my coworkers. I''ve included a Citysearch link below with their contact info.

Chateau Jewelers

They''re right around the corner of the 71st/Continental stop in Forest Hills. If you decide to go, ask for Gary. He will most likely be the one overseeing your ring design. As far as price reasonableness, I would place them as average, and perhaps a little bit higher. They''re not cheap (places we''ve looked in the diamond district were considerably less), but I suppose you need to pay some premium in order to have quality custom work done. Hope this helps!

rdshih

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/22/2006 10:01:06 PM
Author: BlueKeet
Congratulations! Gorgeous ring and I love the engagement story. Good thinking on the perfume gift. I assume it worked to throw her off at least a little bit? She was clueless about the ring shopping too? Sneaky accountants. Oh yeah, did you clean up the rose petals? You commented on how numerous they were so I figure you had cleanup duty.
Hi BlueKeet,

Yeah, us accountants are pretty good at hiding the truth...
3.gif
Yes, the perfume did throw her off. She wasn''t exactly clueless on the ring, as I had promised her that I was going to start ring shopping soon.

As for the rose petals, we''ve been stepping all over them since May... j/k. I thankfully vacuumed the entire apartment before I scattered the rose petals, so that made cleanup much easier the day after. But I was still on the floor for a couple of hours trying to make sure I got them all. Apparently, I didn''t do quite so good a job, as we''re still finding a small petal here and there.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results