shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of Ering from White Flash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Boogeyman

Rough_Rock
Came home from work today from pics of the ering I ordered from White Flash and boy am I please.
Center stone is from their expert selection 1.01 G in color with a depth of 61.9 and table of 56 and medium
to slightly thick girdle set in their Trois Brillent setting. Sides are A Cut Above with a TW of .50.

They're awesome to work with and Lesley's da bomb!

Thank you White Flash
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

whitflsh.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!!! Your stone looks super icey white as well, gorgeous.

Boogeyman

Rough_Rock
Thanks kcoursolle, I am looking forward to receiving it.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
It looks just gorgeous! I hope you''ll share hand shots when you receive it!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! How about posting this in the Show Me the Ring thread?

Boogeyman

Rough_Rock
Indeed I will, great idea.

Boogeyman

Rough_Rock
Thanks Michelle, I''ll do that.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw, it''s gorgeous!!
36.gif
Congrats!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning, congrats!!!! She''s going to love it.
30.gif
36.gif

Boogeyman

Rough_Rock
Kaleigh, thank you. I was very fortunate with the stone. So glad I found this forum and while shopping WF, I happened upon it about a month ago. Today, stones that are virtually identical across the board at WF are considerably more. A third more plus in a couple of cases. This forum is the bomb!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS - love the proportions between the center and side stones. The center really pops!!! So pretty!!!

Boogeyman

Rough_Rock
Thanks Goddess! Thanks to this forum and lots of reading, I found just what I wanted.

tuanle55

Rough_Rock
Hi Boogeyman,

I ordered the same ring (Trois Brillent) as you did. Check out my thread I created the same time you also created yours
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/wf-trois-brillent-ring-opinion.54362/=

The pictures in your thread, are they actual pictures of your stone and ring ?
They''re supposed to be sending my ring out tomorrow and hopefully I should receive it this wednesday. I was planning on having my sister take some professional photos and will definitely post them online to share. I would love to see some actual photos from you too.

I bought the 1.051 F/VS2 ACA H&A

Boogeyman

Rough_Rock
Good choice lol. Yes, it''s the actual ring they sent me pics today.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
boogyman, WF did a wonderful job, the ring is just gorgeous!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Love it!!!
30.gif
30.gif

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Very tasteful accent stones- they don''t overpower the center stone. She is going to love it!
30.gif

Boogeyman

Rough_Rock
Thanks
face1.gif
, that was a huge concern of mine. I''ve seen many 3 stone sets that were really nice looking but the proportions to me anyway, were out of whack to my eyes and the sides severely detracted from the "bling" if you will.

Boogey Man

lonebrave

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous ring!

My gf and I are trying to finalize the setting we want. I''ll have to show her these pics!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks perfect.
Congratulations!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring. I love that setting!

Boogeyman

Rough_Rock
Thanks Lone. It''ll be here tomorrow.

Boogeyman

Rough_Rock
Thank you, it is timeless.

findarock

Shiny_Rock
Great ring, I like the way it looks, Not to be intrusive but I am looking at getting a ring for my GF, but I wanted to get an idea of the budget that you used for the Ering.

Boogeyman

Rough_Rock
No problem. I budgeted a total with stone and setting of $6500 to $7000 from the outset and came in just about where I''d planned to. I got lucky with the stone from WF. They''d just posted it within an hour of when I found it and it was just what I''d hope to find and bought it immediately.

Hope this helps.

tuanle55

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 8:36:22 AM
Author: Boogeyman

Mine''s going to be here as well tomorrow hopefully. Supposedly it shipped today. I didn''t get the tracking# yet but they charged my card already. Though I wonder why they didn''t take any pictures of the ring for me like they did for you. I requested them for some pictures of the casting process or any kind of pictures but was told no pictures were available after the ring was cast. It would''ve been nice to have some photos like the ones you got for my ring even though they probably look exactly the same and hard to distinguish any difference from a photo.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 5:24:51 PM
Author: tuanle55

Date: 12/13/2006 8:36:22 AM
Author: Boogeyman

Mine''s going to be here as well tomorrow hopefully. Supposedly it shipped today. I didn''t get the tracking# yet but they charged my card already. Though I wonder why they didn''t take any pictures of the ring for me like they did for you. I requested them for some pictures of the casting process or any kind of pictures but was told no pictures were available after the ring was cast. It would''ve been nice to have some photos like the ones you got for my ring even though they probably look exactly the same and hard to distinguish any difference from a photo.
they probably did take pics, you just haven''t received them yet.
unless your ring was custom, you won''t get wax pics, you will just get the final pics that they take before sending.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Tuanle55, no worries. We will be sure you receive finished photos before the ring ships. At this time of the year the photo team's shutters are flying from dawn to dusk. Even if the ring is going out today your photos may be in a queue, waiting to be watermarked and emailed.
1.gif
We hope you enjoy the images we send and like the real thing even more. As Belle said, milled wax or casting photos are a part of custom orders, as the client is actively involved in the design process.

Boogeyman thanks, and so glad you like the ring. It’s a beautiful setting, and you and Tuanle55 are some of our very first Trois Brillent clients. Cheers.

tuanle55

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 6:15:39 PM
Author: JohnQuixote

Tuanle55, no worries. We will be sure you receive finished photos before the ring ships. At this time of the year the photo team''s shutters are flying from dawn to dusk. Even if the ring is going out today your photos may be in a queue, waiting to be watermarked and emailed.
1.gif
We hope you enjoy the images we send and like the real thing even more. As Belle said, milled wax or casting photos are a part of custom orders, as the client is actively involved in the design process.

Boogeyman thanks, and so glad you like the ring. It’s a beautiful setting, and you and Tuanle55 are some of our very first Trois Brillent clients. Cheers.
I just received the pictures and the ring is confirmed to arrive here for me tomorrow. I''m just being impatient more then I should be :)

Thank you for the replies and everyone''s reply from WF has been fast and always on the same day as my email. I''ll start my own picture thread once I take my own photos of it when I get. Sorry to somewhat hijack your thread boogeyman. I can''t wait for my trois brillent.

TuanLe_1213.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results