shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of Ering from White Flash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Boogeyman

Rough_Rock
John, I received the ring today and I''m speechless. The photos were damn fine but I cannot begin to describe how pleased I am with the craftsmanship and quality of the White Flash product. We''d spent a considerable amount of time looking at a variety of settings (3 stone) and center stones at the local B&M stores. Nothing I''ve looked at comes even remotely close to your product and that''s inclusive of product that''s over 1.5 times what I''ve invested. The table on the center stone is perfect and it gives the appearance of a much larger stone. The two .25 TCW sides are unreal and the proportions between the center and sides are perfect.
I''d looked at so many with larger or smaller sides locally that the center was either lost in the sides or the sides were so small they weren''t worth mentioning. I''ll post some hand shots after I pop the question. When she sees this and she''s got absolutely NO idea it is coming ( I went wayyy out of my way with her best friend to make sure she "knew" there was not a chance she''d get it for the holidays) it''ll be the first time she''ll be speechless. I''ve set it into a smaller LED lit box so it''ll fit into an xmas ornament that she''ll get which is a battery operated rein deer with a gift box in the front that moves up and down. I found it today quite by accident at Walmart and the LED box which is smaller than the WF box fits in and just barely. She''ll never think to open the box on the ornament to look for a wrapped gift in the gift box lol. I''ve emailed Lesley separately to tell her just how pleased I am. She was instrumental in making this all work and she''s an asset to White Flash to say the very least. Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Boogey Man

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Awesome ring, and VERY COOL presentation ideas!

Hmmmmm - you sound like someone familiar. We''ll have to see if I''m right. LOL

Boogeyman

Rough_Rock
Thanks aljdewey...

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Chiming in later here... that is a very very pretty ring. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results