carat
color
clarity

Pics of 2.656ct Barbara pendant & 5.444ctw 3-stone ring

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Icelover|1310388907|2966398 said:
Oooooooooo love them :love: :lickout: is the pendant bezel set? I'm a sucker for pendants and this is gorgeous and delicate...and I couldn't tell the color difference between the stones in the ring...

Yes, the pendant is indeed bezel set and the bezel has full millgrain on it. I agree that the millgrain is very delicate and gorgeous! :love: No, most of the time one/ most people won't be able to tell the colour difference, esp. when the ring faces up like this. Thank you. :))

May I say again that your bling collection is positively the BESTEST collection I've ever seen! Everything is TDF!! :love: :love: :love: Can't wait to see more. :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yennyfire|1310389966|2966403 said:
Congrats on your new pieces Phoenix. They are gorgeous! Glad that you are enjoying them both so much!

Thank you, Yenny. They're nothing compared to your BEAUTIFUL new(ish) acquisition. How's the project going btw? i can't wait to see how it turns out. It'll be absolutely gorgeous, I'm sure.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cachette|1310390135|2966405 said:
Spectacular!!!!! :love: :appl:

I love all that sparkle!!! Nothing is more beautiful IMHO!

Enjoy your new pieces Phoenix!! And FYI, your 3 stone is just perfect!!! Would love to see a profile picture of it if ever you get a chance. ;)) Thanks!

Cachette :))

Thank you. Yes, the sparkles are absolutely blinding!! :love: :appl:

I'm glad you think the 3-stone is perfect. I've been going back and forth abt changing it. I mean it has a couple of things I don't like abt it, but it'd be more money and efforts having to send it back to be reset. I may still do it at some point in the future, but at the moment am just enjoying wearing it. Perhaps I should leave it well alone altogether, as I may get used to the size and anything smaller might just give me DSS! :tongue:

I'll try and take some profile pics when I next see my friend. I *still* haven't decided which camera to get. Any suggestion for the best camera to take pics of bling with?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Taylorbug!|1310396352|2966453 said:
Gorgeous new Bling......would you mind posting profile view of your three stone....it is spectacular!!! :love: :love: :love:

Thank you thank you. I'll certainly try.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
artdecogirl|1310406278|2966583 said:
Wow, gorgeous pieces! Profile shots please :love:

Coming up! :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
aquanaut|1310406976|2966593 said:
Beautiful ring and pendant!!! Congrats!!

I was actually super close to buying that 2.656 for my then gf's engagement ring but wasn't sure about the si2 and decided not to risk losing the shipping fees back and forth if it didn't suit my preferences. Glad to hear it is super eye clean!!!

Would love to see more detailed photos of the diamond.

Hello there. I''m glad that you didn't buy that cos I benefited from your decision not to, ha ha! :wink2: :)) It's not just super eyeclean, it's even loupe-clean. I don't know how it got the Si2 designation. I've got Si1 diamonds that are (though eyeclean) more included than this little baby. :appl:

So, what did you get if you don't mind my asking? Anyway, I think you've made the right decision not to go with an Si2 for an engagement ring (though I'd have chosen a super super eye-clean Si2 for mine in a heartbeat - I guess it's all down to personal preferences, like you've said).

Here are some glamour photos, shot by BGD. Sorry I didn't get a chance to take pics of the nikked diamond myself. Will try to take close-up photos of the pendant when I have a new camera.

Pendant_4.JPG

Pendant_5.JPG

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh, I've found a pic that BGD shot of my two diamonds, the 'blue" G and this H stone. You still can't see the details very well though.

2.374ct G Si1 & 2.656ct H Si2.jpg

aquanaut

Shiny_Rock
Congrats again! Sounds like you got super lucky and you're almost making me regret not seeing it!!! But I am happy for you.

I ended up getting a 2.70 H VS2 GIA Triple Ex with HCA score below 2 and good idealscope/aset.
See my thread on the ring if you like.

Lew Lew

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Beautiful! Congratulations!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Which one is which in the picture?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
aquanaut|1310670834|2969000 said:
Congrats again! Sounds like you got super lucky and you're almost making me regret not seeing it!!! But I am happy for you.

I ended up getting a 2.70 H VS2 GIA Triple Ex with HCA score below 2 and good idealscope/aset.

Oh no, don't get me wrong. I'd rather have a 2.70ct H VS2 over a 2.656ct H Si2 any time!! :))

Wow! I just looked up your thread on the ring. You *definitely* did GOOD!! Definitely!! It's super super GORGEOUS and HUGE!!! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lew Lew|1310683237|2969150 said:
Beautiful! Congratulations!

Thank you, Lew Lew.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2boys|1310690952|2969250 said:
Which one is which in the picture?

He he, I knew someone would ask me that! 8) To be honest, I don't know! I'm guessing the one on the left is the bigger one.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Phoenix your jewelry is just breathtaking!!!

aquanaut

Shiny_Rock
Phoenix|1310702910|2969409 said:
aquanaut|1310670834|2969000 said:

Oh no, don't get me wrong. I'd rather have a 2.70ct H VS2 over a 2.656ct H Si2 any time!! :))

Wow! I just looked up your thread on the ring. You *definitely* did GOOD!! Definitely!! It's super super GORGEOUS and HUGE!!! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

Thanks for the compliments!!! :bigsmile:
Yours is very similar so looks like we have similar taste!
And of course Leon is great.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results