shape
carat
color
clarity

Picking between two diamonds

psubz1008

Rough_Rock
Hi there!
I’m trying to pick between these two diamonds - which would you pick out of these?

I made both meet my specifications, but wanted to confirm if there’s something strikingly different about one over the other

Thanks so much in adVance!!

1E8A17DC-9ADA-42F6-8B26-5AFE219FF4B1.jpeg 3B3DCA28-8E02-4F2E-A014-6658F7609A95.jpeg

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I like the small table of the 1st stone. I don’t like the crown height of the 2nd. I would imagine the VVS is more money for a smaller diamond.

LittleKite

Shiny_Rock
The first stone has thin girdle, which means more face-up size for the same weight. For a large stone it may not be a problem. Its star is a little short. Other than that it looks great.
For the second stone, I like its longer star and shorter LGF, but its face-up size is much smaller.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer the second one. I like the larger lower girdle facets (75) more than the other one that has very skinny facets (80). I usually go for 75-77. I think the 58 table is fine.

That said, we could tell much more with a photo of the stones and preferably an ASET image,

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Are they getting a new report for the first one? It’s 6 years old.

psubz1008

Rough_Rock
I prefer the second one. I like the larger lower girdle facets (75) more than the other one that has very skinny facets (80). I usually go for 75-77. I think the 58 table is fine.

That said, we could tell much more with a photo of the stones and preferably an ASET image,
Yes!! Waiting for the ASET or Idealscope as well as the diamond images, will share once I get!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.