shape
carat
color
clarity

Picked up my U-prong eternity band!!!!!

LAG2010

Shiny_Rock
We just picked up our wedding bands today, and I'm super excited to post some pics. The band is comprised of .20 RB diamonds for a TWC of 3.4 carats. The diamonds are F/G color and SI clarity. Cannot wait to wear it in 9 days!

I haven't yet decided if I'll wear it along with my e-ring, or on separate hands. I definitely don't want to detract from my e-ring, so would appreciate everyone's opinions.

eternity band 4L.JPG

eternity band 3L.JPG

eternity band 2L.JPG

eternity band 1L.JPG

LAG2010

Shiny_Rock
a few more!

eternity band 7L.JPG

eternity band 6L.JPG

eternity band 5L.JPG

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful! 9 days to go!!! Congrats! :appl:

I have always loved your engagement ring so I think it is lovely on its own. How about the wedding band on your right hand? Then you'll have two hands of bling! I think they are both so nice that worn together they detract from the beauty of each one individually if that makes sense.

Congrats again! Beautiful rings!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
It's absolutely gorgeous! :love: It will be so easy to keep it clean, too. I love it with your e-ring, but it will also stand alone. Congratulations and Best Wishes!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful and so blingy! Congrats!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH, it's GORGEOUS :love: I love your engagement ring alone. Personally I think the eternity takes away from it.

littlelanhua

Rough_Rock
firstly, wow, gorgeous!!!! i think they look stunning worn separately - that way they are not competeing for attention. but either way, your rings look beautiful.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks great either way. I would switch it up for a few weeks and see what you feel most comfortable with.

They're both absolutely beautiful :love: :love: :love: :love:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
ooo it's beautiful!!!! I like your engagement ring better alone so I would wear them on separate hands... but I'm sure you'll have lots of fun figuring out which combo works best for you!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's spectacular!!

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
beautiful!

from, another U-prong eternity owner :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your Uprong is a stunner! I like them better separately though - I think each piece has more than enough oomph to stand alone ::)

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Goergeous! How did I miss this??

Edit: I didn't

It's just stunning, care to share more details? Mm width, vendor etc?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two beautiful rings - I think they both deserve their own hand!

KikiD

Shiny_Rock
I happen to adore them seperately. However, if you do wear them together you will do SERIOUS damage to your engagement ring most likely.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous (both of them). I think I would wear it on a seperate finger. Both your rings are quite substantial (you lucky duck!)
and I think they each need their own finger!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning band!!! You've got a great, blingy set!!! :love: Love the sparkle factor!!!

Best of luck to you in 9 days!!

Cachette :))

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
They are both gorgeous, wow! They are both such statement pieces, though, that I would probably wear them on separate hands. Enjoy!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Soooooo pretty! Did you get it from a PS vendor? I'd probably wear it on two separate hands to let your ering shine on its own.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
my vote is seperate.... I think that if the band was very thin, like the shank of your ERing then I would say wear them together. I think with this set, each ring deserves to stand alone!

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
they're both beautiful!

I would wear them separately (I'm a stay at home mom, so I jusy wear my eternity band on my left ring finger and when I go out, I wear my wedding set on the left hand w/ eternity on the right hand).

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Moly! That's just gorgeous! :love:

Actually both your rings are amazing! I think since they both have so much presence, they would be better on different hands. That way you can see the unique features of both. JMHO.

agapitor

Shiny_Rock
Both rings are to die for! But I do agree with the majority of the posts and would wear it on separate hands. They're beautiful on their own so might as well take advantage of that. Congratulations!! 9 days yay!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!I love the u prong setting, you can see so much of the stone. I also agree to wear them individually.

I'm weird. If it were me I'd wear them together. However, with a spacer band. It's really up to you.. whatever you like!

Zzz

Rough_Rock
Trade
the U-prong eternity ring looks lovely from the side!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowza! It's just gorgeous! I love that it sits low on your finger.

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
I'd wear them both together. It reminds me of Hollywood glamor.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
it looks AMAZING...I will be in the minority here but I'd wear them together. I wear my u-prong and e-ring together..but I like lots of BLING on one hand! With that said..it's great to have the option to wear it together or separate.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results