shape
carat
color
clarity

Picked up my U-prong eternity band!!!!!

LAG2010

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much for the kind words and responses! I think I'll probably wear them separately most of the time, but together for the wedding (which is now only 7 days away!!!) and to other fancy events.

I

LAG2010

Shiny_Rock
rosetta said:
Goergeous! How did I miss this??

Edit: I didn't

It's just stunning, care to share more details? Mm width, vendor etc?

Thanks so much!!

It was made by the same jeweler who made my engagement ring, Michael Herman, based in NYC. I'm not actually sure of the mm width. I'll have to measure it next time I find a ruler. Or is there another way to figure out the width? They are .20 stones, so not sure if that can help approximate the width.

sparkledust

Rough_Rock
You can't lose either way you decide to wear them, they are both STUNNING!!!!! The u-prong is delicious!!!!!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful band! I love how open the setting is. I personally prefer the way both rings look on their own, but I think you should keep your options open and wear them in whichever way suits you on that particular day.

BLING BLING GIRL

Rough_Rock
Absouletly fab. Yes u r blinging. I also have a 3.17 eternity but it is a shared prong. Just the same the important thing is that we do love our rings. Congrats. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! :appl:

sina

Rough_Rock
I would no doubt weat them together. Gorgeous!!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Gulp. Those are both totally gorgeous rings! I like them better separate I think. They are definitely substantial to stand alone on separate hands.

Beautiful! Enjoy them.

lovediamonds5

Rough_Rock
Oh boo, i'm a loner on my opinion that you should wear them together! I think it enhances your e-ring and they make each other look even larger. Either way, gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results