carat
color
clarity

Photoshop help anyone please?

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi all,

There's a ring that I've loved since I joined PS and I didn't really consider it for my oval because the keystone is an asscher, however, the more I think about it, the more I wonder if it would work. The ring is Hest's sister's....

I do not have photoshop (and wouldn't know how to use it if I did!)...would anyone be so kind as to give me an idea of what my oval would look like in a setting like this? If a doctored handshot is possible, that would be fantastic! Thanks so much to anyone with the talent and willingness to help me with this!

Hest's%20sister's%20ring.jpg

oval.jpg

oval2.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Photoshop help anyone?

Hey Yenny...
Have you thought about Beverley K? I've had a couple of pieces for them, and their milgrain work is just phenomenal! anyways,,, I thought about getting this ring with a pear diamond recently (still contemplating.. but I have other projects-non jewelry related that needs attention first ;( ) anyways,,, Bill said Bev K can change it to fit most other DIamond shapes, in case you were interested, they even did a mock up for me with a pear.

Would absolutely look stunning with your diamond I think :love: the price is not bad either! especially a Beverley K ring with custom modifications.

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/beverley-k-jewelry/rings/101PP1/

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow D&T, that' gorgeous! And the price is SUPER reasonable (though I realize it might be somewhat more with cutomizations). Definitely worth asking about. I have a call scheduled with Ari for Wednesday and will ask him about it, as I know it's an SS setting. I was just hoping that I could see what it might look like before I bother Ari with it. He warned me that the more indecisive I was, the more the price would increase, so I want to go into the meeting with as much knowledge of what I like/don't like as possible.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
OK, I just realized that my reply to D&T made no sense. I meant that I'll call Bill and ask him about the Bev K setting, as well as asking Ari about Hest's sister's setting when I speak with him on Wednesday.

Would still really love a photoshop wizard to work their magic so that I could see what it would look like. Pretty please with whipped cream and all the cherries you can eat on top???!!! ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results