carat
color
clarity

Photoshop help anyone please?

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi all,

There's a ring that I've loved since I joined PS and I didn't really consider it for my oval because the keystone is an asscher, however, the more I think about it, the more I wonder if it would work. The ring is Hest's sister's....

I do not have photoshop (and wouldn't know how to use it if I did!)...would anyone be so kind as to give me an idea of what my oval would look like in a setting like this? If a doctored handshot is possible, that would be fantastic! Thanks so much to anyone with the talent and willingness to help me with this!

Hest's%20sister's%20ring.jpg

oval.jpg

oval2.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Photoshop help anyone?

Hey Yenny...
Have you thought about Beverley K? I've had a couple of pieces for them, and their milgrain work is just phenomenal! anyways,,, I thought about getting this ring with a pear diamond recently (still contemplating.. but I have other projects-non jewelry related that needs attention first ;( ) anyways,,, Bill said Bev K can change it to fit most other DIamond shapes, in case you were interested, they even did a mock up for me with a pear.

Would absolutely look stunning with your diamond I think :love: the price is not bad either! especially a Beverley K ring with custom modifications.

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/beverley-k-jewelry/rings/101PP1/

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow D&T, that' gorgeous! And the price is SUPER reasonable (though I realize it might be somewhat more with cutomizations). Definitely worth asking about. I have a call scheduled with Ari for Wednesday and will ask him about it, as I know it's an SS setting. I was just hoping that I could see what it might look like before I bother Ari with it. He warned me that the more indecisive I was, the more the price would increase, so I want to go into the meeting with as much knowledge of what I like/don't like as possible.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
OK, I just realized that my reply to D&T made no sense. I meant that I'll call Bill and ask him about the Bev K setting, as well as asking Ari about Hest's sister's setting when I speak with him on Wednesday.

Would still really love a photoshop wizard to work their magic so that I could see what it would look like. Pretty please with whipped cream and all the cherries you can eat on top???!!! ;))

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.